Just Another Manager Story... WITH A TWIST!

no mate carry on. I'm a bit of a silent reader. I'm quite surprised you aren't getting bored of winning all the time.

no mate carry on. I'm a bit of a silent reader. I'm quite surprised you aren't getting bored of winning all the time.

It isnt the funnest to be honest, but when i get into the Prem the story will definitely spice up, or maybe a good cup run!

Just read it all, quality stuff mate keep it going!!

still reading, did you keep the players contract expiry dates the same?

No it's not that I'm bored at all, I just wasnt sure how many people liked this but clearly theres a few so thats made me happier about this! :) Fell asleep last night so early but will updat tonight, thanks for all the support!

I'm eagerly awaitng the next player tantrum or death or...alien abduction maybe haha. good story bro

Right guys im going to keep this update short and sweet, many people have suggested just quickly going through the seasons until the big ones, I believe the Championship is the first big one and will be harder than we think, I've already struggled against a few sides, so here is the League 2 update, and hopefully next season is abit more of a challenge (this was almost easier than last season)

End Of Season Update:

83a24c50b37c945be3c098563a286227.png

Here is the final league table, as you can see we only lost 1 game, which is less than we did last season. We reched the 3rd round of the FA Cup and the Capital One Cup, getting knocked out by both Tyneside teams,Newcastle and Sunderland. We also suffered a heavy 3-0 defeat to Fleetwood Town in the first round of the Johnstones Paint Trophy, which was unexpected. The game we lost in the league was to Wimbledon.

Player of the season:

131029133715-diego-costa-tells-brazil-chooses-spain-single-image-cut.jpg

Has to be this man! 42 goals in 40 games tells a story of it's own, There are big rumours that Liverpool and Man City are after the Spanish international, who could have been Brazilian but opted to choose Spain. I'm not too sure if i could hold off bids by the big guns for him, but I will do everything i can to try!

Totti Nough'

Bologna%252BFC%252Bv%252BAS%252BRoma%252BSerie%252BA%252BR1l5FF-qExIl.jpg

After the amazing form of Diego Costa and youngster Carlos Tamberini joining the side and being an instant hit. Wrexham Captain Francesco Totti has decided he will not be renewing his contract with the club.

Totti: I have had some good times here, which I was not expecting to be honest, but I am 38 now, I would like one more season in the Highest level before it is too late, it is not too much to ask. I'm sure the fans will understand and I would like to thank them for the time that I have had here, Goodbye Wrexham.

Classy Francesco, Classy!

Rumour Mill:

The big news at Wrexham is that Jamie Williams is looking to bring in Andy Carroll, surely the big man who signed for Liverpool for ?35 million only a few years ago would not move to league 1? Its is also rumoured that Williams is also an admirer of Carroll's team mate James Tomkins and could be making a double swoop for the two giants as they are unhappy at current club West Ham following relegation.

BREAKING: Wrexham sign Rafinha!

1_1971500.jpg

Wrexham Football Club have today announced the signing of Barcelona outcast Rafinha. Rafinha, who struggled to get into the Barcelona side and was playing much football in the B team grew very frustrated of being there and decided to opt with a switch, the move to Wrexham was one he was pleased with as he looks to follow in the footsteps of his idol, Francesco Totti.

"For me, this is a great chance for me to show who I am as a player, I would like to follow in Francesco's footsteps as we play the same role, he was a big factor in me coming here. This is a club who like myself is looking to work its way to the top."

Rafinha has signed for a cut price: 725k as Barca were happy to let go of him.​

Last edited:
BREAKING: Shawcross joins The Dragons!

ryan_2389386b.jpg

Today Wrexham Football Club have announced the record signing of Stoke City Captain Ryan Shawcross. The fee is said to be around 13 million, which is a large sum of Wrexhams transfer budget. Shawcross is said to be happy with the switch:

"I've been following this project since it started and it's something I've liked the look of. When we played against them in the second round of the Carling Cup and lost, it just showed how far this club is coming. With times at Stoke not being the best and my contract up in the next couple of seasons i thought this was the best thing for both me and the club, Stoke will always be in my heart but it's time for a new challenge."

Shawcross should fit straight into the team with Basanta leaving to San Lorenzo at the end of the season.

Tamberini to United!

View attachment 435664

Really did not want to sell this lad, the best regen I've ever seen on any FM, will be as good as Messi or Ronaldo, but I need to build the team so the money will help greatly!

Blatt' it again!!

Sepp-Blatter_1372418c.jpg

Sepp Blatter has decided to Axe a number of squad players from the Wrexham team including the likes of Demba Ba. And has decided to draft in a further 15 players who are considered in the Gold Category from the Fifa rankings. Blatter has shortened Wrexhams squad down to a measly 16 players and now looks to back them up causing even more controversy than he did at the beginning of the project, as Ba was a Fans Favourite and indeed loved playing for the club.

View attachment 435652

WOW, WOW WOW WOW! What an intake, Lewandowski and Di Maria! The squad, which was expected to be weaker has now grown in quality and we still have 3 players left to pick, although they can wait until tomorrow. depth in the squad is now stronger than ever and now we must win league 1 with ease.

Hope everyone is enjoying, this will be the last ever intake of players, the rest is down to the manager now!​

The first 3 players that you choose will be the last 3 names that are moving to Wrexham, Heskey to Messi, the choice is yours!

Please pick 3 names you would like in the Wrexham squad, once the first 3 are down then i will sign them up! Trying to get you involved in the story too!

So i guess no ones going to give me any name, until 3 are down I'm going to have a break from this story! So my break could last 2 hours or forever haha!