Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Justin Bieber - What you think about him?

S

Sam

I have never really reflected over my views for Justin Bieber, cos I don't really care

Reaction score
Dont really know him but ive heard he is a **** and his own biggest fan.

Reaction score
Very arrogant young man or should i say boy is what ive heard, imagine what hes gunna be like when he has pubes :eek:

Reaction score
I won't call him a **** or anything but he seriously has a puberty problem.

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/i-have-proof-that-justin-bieber-is-gay-as-****-5672.jpg

Reaction score
Meh, he's what wee kids listen to. A while ago it was My Chemical Romance, before that it was the Spice Girls. It's all pop.

Reaction score
his music stinks, his singing voice is awful, hes only famous cos little girls fancy him, personally i think hes too much of a little boy, mummys boy

Reaction score
sings like a girl, one of the worst singers in the world , whoever calls him good is a girl too.

≡
Reaction score
Don't give a **** about him, but it does annoy me that he's started or is at least part of this stupid trend of having mid length hair and brushing it all onto your face.