Justin Bieber - What you think about him?

I don't see peoples problem with him, he doesn't cause any harm or anything, he's just a pop star for young girls.

I can't say I have much of an opinion on him, as I rarely come into contact with his music.

His career will probably be over once his voice breaks and tbh I dont see why people have a problem with him, he sounds whiny but i dont think he is a bad person plus he is famous and we are not so lets get over it

I'm guessing he just ****** people off with how cocky he is and the female attention he gets, hence the growing of all the Bieber 'cuts.

You forgot to add how annoying he is to the list.

Honestly? Don't like him, and here's why;

1. Music; Simple, I don't like Pop music. I like bands like Four Year Strong, The Used, Bullet For My Valentine, etc.

2. His fans hyping him up; point? Their treating him like he's some sort of a god, when the truth is he's just a white kid [let's be honest.] from Canada. Then when you tell one of his "Bielebers" [seriously...] you don't like him, they hit out with "OMG YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!" No I'm not, shut up.

3. How much he's being shoved down our throats; Because he's been picked up by Usher, he has to be shoved down our throats? He's only 16/17 or something and he's getting a movie about how he rose to fame? Genuine WTF moment there.

And that's why.

I don't like him or his music. But I can't deny he's a good musician, not singing (he sounds like a girl) but he plays many instruments, and ok, he hasn't got a bad voice (but not great by any means). It annoys me that people think he started of mid-length hair, no he didn't :S (BTW I don't have mid-length hair, so that's not why I'm saying that). People had mid-length before he was born, although it does annoy me when people do it just to copy him. What also annoys me is how he now thinks he's too good for everyone and forgets how lucky he was to be found.

Last edited:
Hate him. Loves him self. Girls love him. No talent. I'm just waiting for his balls to drop, then he's ****** ^^.

I really hate him, as much as i hate Louie Spence.

Half Decent Music, Nice Hairstye, Attracts the Birds. Nothing to say about his Personality, because I haven't met him.

To be fair, its harsh enough sayin you hate him cos hes fans hype him up or love him or whatever.. Its not his fault people love him, and talk about him, ya no wat i mean? Having said that, i don't really like him :)

I hear boys talking about him more than girls funnily enough. Kinda funny when you see 21 year old guys on youtube trying to convince 14 year old girls he's no good. Why do they care anyway? o_O

Lets just say I wish this was real life ..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuZjpyNPmgE"]YouTube - South Park - Justin Bieber Dies (HD 1080P !!)[/ame]

He has a good voice, even if most people do say it's just 'gay'. At the end of the day he's minted, so he wins. Only thing is he has two books out or something. I mean he's 16, what's he got to write about?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW_WMTUTZZ0&feature=fvst"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW_WMTUTZZ0&feature=fvst[/ame]