Justin Bieber - What you think about him?

Hate his guts, but then I'm the same about Jedward, Jonas brothers etc. Makes me laugh how people slag him off that are into those 'artists'. Studio produced ****.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Not sure why he gets so much hate. Yeah his voice goes a bit high but so does James Blunts. Gets lots of female attention, who'd complain? If you have talent, you may as well exploit it.

Agreed, I hate the guy but if I was offered all that money etc I would do it. No way in **** you'd turn it down even if you hated yourself for it. (which I would)

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Meh, The guys may be making mainstream, ten for a penny songs but he's making some serious cash
I'd do the exactly the same

My thoughts exactly.

as soon as he hits puberty... thats his career over... i hate him with a passion "oh look at me im justin bieber, throw money at me because i squeal" ******* pansy

Don't like him. Don't think I ever will.
Imagine he cracks his voice at the middle of a live performance..

i don't like his music, i don't like his hair, i don't like his face, i don't like his voice.... lets just say i don't like him at all.

i think he is only person on youtube, whose videos have more dislikes than likes:D

He's a ******. Comes from a rich background, his voice has only just broke and thats after his big album, he's so full of himself and its only people like my little sister and freaks in my year who like him.