Justin Bieber - What you think about him?

Don't listen to any of his music but I give him props. People that hate on him need to take a serious look at their lives lol.

couldnt care less, never listen to any stories about him, never heard his music. happy to keep it that way

Just asked my barber for a Justin Bieber haircut.

******* **** just shaved my pubes off.

Don't hate him but he I don't like him, he seems to milk the attention too much and loves the attention on him it seems, an annoying *****.

i never listened her music, but she seems like a nice girl :D

I went to the barbers and asked for a Justin Beiber haircut.

The cheeky ******* shaved my pubes off

the word "talent" is thrown around too lightly theese days.

I don't actually know anything about Justin Bieber, although yesterday somebody told me he came from posting videos on youtube? In which case that's pretty **** impressive.. Oh I also know he sounds like a girl.. And that he has a film coming out soon, no idea what it could be about isn't he like 16?

Looks like I know three things about Justin Bieber, four if he is actually 16.. No idea why everyones hates him, is he arrogant or something?

His parents failed badly when he came up on this world.

Not sure why he gets so much hate. Yeah his voice goes a bit high but so does James Blunts. Gets lots of female attention, who'd complain? If you have talent, you may as well exploit it.

We had Spice-girls, boys-bands, My Chemical Romance, Tokyo Hotel, and now this guy...Its just a phase in the lifes of young girls. Let him grow up, get a man's voice and its just another name to the list of pop (pause to puke) falling stars.

1281543881_justin-bieber.gif

Multiple angle gif image of a bottle hitting his head ftw.

His music's terrible and he has a bowl cut, but I don't care enough to get annoyed by it.

Meh, The guys may be making mainstream, ten for a penny songs but he's making some serious cash
I'd do the exactly the same

1281543881_justin-bieber.gif

Multiple angle gif image of a bottle hitting his head ftw.

His music's terrible and he has a bowl cut, but I don't care enough to get annoyed by it.

He's clearly a girl, if he was a boy he'd have caught that.

lul sexismz.