Justin Bieber - What you think about him?

- "this girl has a beautiful voice!" Grandma, that is Justin Bieber..

to be honest i have no clue who he is
i'm not into mainstream music actually maybe that's way
but judging from the posts and photos , he seems like yet another pop toy to earn money on kids and early teen chicks

I love him. Best singer ever. I big fan of bieber and (pic under) . I just love them. Would be awesome if they can sing in duet. Totally awesome.

25106021-25106023-large_26965597.jpg

Last edited:
I try to ignore him and for that reason I don't have the same hatred for him as I do for say... Lady Gaga. At least nobody's actually claiming that Bieber's a talented musician.

Though it's annoying he's stolen the name of one my favourite songs (Never Say Never by Romeo Void) for his new movie.

Edit: Interesting how the Gary Moore RIP thread has only four replies in two days, but Bieber enrages enough people to get dozens in an hour.

Never heard of Bieber but I absolutely <3 his hair.

Really dislike him, not because of his style of music or being jealous or anything like that, but because i've seen a few interviews with him and he is REALLY cocky and loves himself and I have no time for people like that.

Heard he's a ****, I try not to follow celebrities nowadays, especially not 10 year old boys. Never really seen enough of him to form my own opinion on him.

The kid is probably not as much of a **** as he is made out to be. It's just irritating how auto tuned and BS his music is, and the only reason he is famous is because everyone female between the ages of 11 and 15 thinks he is stunning.

The kid is probably not as much of a **** as he is made out to be. It's just irritating how auto tuned and BS his music is, and the only reason he is famous is because everyone female between the ages of 11 and 15 thinks he is stunning.

Not all of them like, but yeah he gets a lot of female attention. Not sure why, I'm sexier than Justin Bieber...

Joking.

My (10 and 8 year old) kids love him, they enjoy it, it's cool with me.
They'll grow out of it and move on to something else. He doesn't bother me, there's enough "real" music out there to keep me happy.

I don't like people 5+ years younger than me making more money. Some call it jealousy.

I don't understand why people think that he is ***, ****, ***** and etc. He is tallented young boy who can sing and that's all. If you dont like his music, just dont listen.. (like I do) and dont say that he is bad, because I think you all want to be in his place and earn millions.

I don't understand why people think that he is ***, ****, ***** and etc. He is tallented young boy who can sing and that's all. If you dont like his music, just dont listen.. (like I do) and dont say that he is bad, because I think you all want to be in his place and earn millions.

I'm guessing he just ****** people off with how cocky he is and the female attention he gets, hence the growing of all the Bieber 'cuts.

And his music is good for kids. Because nowadays we only see "Gaga ****".

He is a complete and utter tool. Only popular due to young girls idolizing him.

I've had the misfortune of hearing him, and it's safe to say, my farts sound better than his tunes. On a personal level, couldn't care less. Though I admit if i see a pic of him, it does jump start a vomit

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e50vqY7Szo&feature=related"]YouTube - Justin Bieber Gets HIT by Water Bottle!! (ORIGINAL) CHECK THE DATE![/ame]

the woman deserves a medal