K4L 4-2-3-1 Goal Scoring Tactic

K4L 4-2-3-1 Goal Scoring Tactic v1.1 2021-01-19

So far so good......

been using a very very similar tactic in my Man utd save but after losing a champions league last 16 it ment id not won a champions league medal in my 1st 5 years at OT and the board were not happy. So i saw this tac and thought ill give it a go. i used it from the Arsenal away game. fanatastic results and performances - cant wait to try a full season with it and hopefully bring me my 1st champs league title

Attachments

• Manchester United_ Fixtures.png
    Manchester United_ Fixtures.png
    669.4 KB · Views: 447
  • Manchester United_ Fixtures-2.png
    Manchester United_ Fixtures-2.png
    680.5 KB · Views: 527
So far so good......

been using a very very similar tactic in my Man utd save but after losing a champions league last 16 it ment id not won a champions league medal in my 1st 5 years at OT and the board were not happy. So i saw this tac and thought ill give it a go. i used it from the Arsenal away game. fanatastic results and performances - cant wait to try a full season with it and hopefully bring me my 1st champs league title
that some great result! Thank for sharing

we agree that version 1.1 is the one called 4-2-3-1 LFC no?
no no player has bought

we agree that version 1.1 is the one called 4-2-3-1 LFC no?
no no player has bought
No LFC one is meant for Liverpool team. v 1.1 is the general one that all team can use, there some slight different due to i adjust LFC one to fit into the player that liverpool have

I just use the LFC version(didn’t see that there are three versions). Working very well so going to try this one first👍🏻