Kenny Dalglish leaves Liverpool manager's post

Kris

Reaction score
Kenny Dalglish has left his post as Liverpool manager.

The 61-year-old has paid the price for Liverpool's poor performances in the Barclays Premier League.

Dalglish's departure comes after he held face-to-face talks with principal owners John W Henry and Tom Werner in Boston on Monday.

The Scot had been expected to depart on holiday on Wednesday but he postponed that and remains on Merseyside.

BBC Sport - Kenny Dalglish leaves Liverpool manager's post

Can't say i'm surprised. Pointed out that this might happen, right from his appointment. Wonder who they will look to now.

Good, no sympathy for any **** who refuses to wear a suit for a Wembley cup final. Classless.

Argh, wanted at least half a season more of the hilarity.

Good, no sympathy for any **** who refuses to wear a suit for a Wembley cup final. Classless.

He wore a bench coat and tracksuit bottoms. That's Sunday best in Liverpool. They save the shirt and tie for when they're up in court.

He leaves a great legacy behind him.

What man. What a manager. What a kit deal!

:')

As a Chelsea fan im gutted, but i did call when he was appointed that it would end in tears. Who next??? For me AVB.

The reaction to his sacking on twitter sums up why he should never have been appointed in the first place. Loyalism blinding reality.

My mate will be ******, he was saying yesterday that with kenny there another seas they would be up there or even winning league LOL.

Kin ell, some of you lot are horrible people.

Legend of a man, not quite worked out for him here, but he's still a hero.

Any respect I had for the man, left after the way he handled the Suarez saga.

More than one season ago I said that this guy would only bring mediocrity to Pool.

=Bashed by a mob of Liverpool fans.

Well I guess time gave the answer.

Kenny Dalglish has left his post as Liverpool manager.

The 61-year-old has paid the price for Liverpool's poor performances in the Barclays Premier League.

Anyone else think that sounds like its straight from FM? Perhaps I play too much

Dalglish and Comolli both sacked, at last Stuart Downing gets a couple of assists for Liverpool.

No sympathy because he didnt wear a suit,

Really, bore off.

Despite my personal feeling being that not dressing as smartly as possible (for what Liverpool fans so strongly insisted is still the biggest day of the English football season) lacks so much class, I wanted to keep it light.

I could go into the laughable and pathetic way he dealt with the media, every post and pre game interview he did was an absolute hoot. The Suarez thing was a joke from start to finish, full of contradictions and **** ups. On top of that, Liverpool performed terribly.