Kevin A'Court - It all comes to and end

An end of career story ,very original, good idea. Your probably going to get lots of people copy it though and no I dont mean me

An end of career story ,very original, good idea. Your probably going to get lots of people copy it though and no I dont mean me

Thanks mate :)
If people copy it, I hope that they will give me some credit for the idea...

September

SEPTEMBER

Premier League
Stoke City 1 - 0 Aston Villa (Beattie)
It was a pretty even match, but we snapped the longest straw. And I played the whole game ;)

Premier League
Stoke City 2 - 2 Everton (A'Court, Delap)
Again, a great game. And I scored my first Premier League goal ever! But what nags me is, that Dave Kitson missed a penalty in the closing minutes. He's going to get a slap for that. By me. I'm one of the goalscorers, I'm allowed to critisise.​

Premier League
Portsmouth 3 - 1 Stoke City (A'Court)
Well, not exactly a great match. But I scored, so it wasn't all bad...​

AAARG!!! I hate those god **** junk-mails! They fill up my mailbox.

League Cup 3rd round
Stoke City 3 - 2 Bristol City (Lawrence, Kitson, Huth)
Close to a knockout. Unusual BAD game, by all of us. Exept me, of course.​

Premier League
Stoke City 1 - 0 Wolves (Kitson)
No swet. An easy-going victory.​

Hmm... I just read in the local newspaper, that someone (probaply a ******) thinks that I'm too confident. Too confident?!?!?! Can you believe that? ***...

Basically, an okay month with 7 extra points and a temporary 8th place. Personally, I have been one of the best this month. But if you ask that bonehead-****** journalist, you'll probably get another answer. So don't ask him!

Wow great layout so far,quick question are you managing Stoke or just holidaying?

Wow great layout so far,quick question are you managing Stoke or just holidaying?

I'm managing them :) But, is was actually my thought, that Kevin A'Court should first have his breakthrough after a couple of months. But my assistant-manager kept telling me to use him from start :p

OCTOBER

Premier League
Bolton 2 - 3 Stoke City (Lawrence, Fuller, Sidibé)
- Jeez. Very close. I had to set-up Sidibé at the 87th minute. What would they do without me, eh?

Premier League
Stoke City 1 - 0 Fulham (Fuller)
- Some fan threw gum at the field, and hit me! It's a pain to pick gum out of my hair. Ohh, a decent game, by the way.

This day, someone actually recognized me on the street. He was a Manchester United fan, and just wanted to tell me how much i sucked... But still.

Premier League
Stoke City 1 - Blackburn (Sidibé)
- We are just on a run, baby! ****, I'm getting to old for "baby". But we had a pretty good match, and we are surprising whole England. And for the first time this year, I was voted MOM :D

I just bought a CD by some guy called Jason Mraz. His songs reminds me of my youth. I'm not crying... It's just really hot.

League Cup 4th round
Wigan 1 - 0 Stoke City
- ****... Well, now this Pulis-guy told us, that we will go for the FA Cup now. Wish us luck. Well not me, I don't need it. But the rest do.

View attachment 54233

Despite the loss in the cup, this was a great month. 15 points make us number nine, at the moment. I'm doing great, but I'm starting to show signs of my age. For the first time. I'm loosing pace now, and I can feel it disappear from day to day.

really good stuff mate - i've subscribed so i'm following. how many seasons do you think it'll go? it would be interesting to watch you dropping down the leagues. Thanks for the comments on my story by the way and keep up the good work

really good stuff mate - i've subscribed so i'm following. how many seasons do you think it'll go? it would be interesting to watch you dropping down the leagues. Thanks for the comments on my story by the way and keep up the good work

You're welcome mate :)

I don't know how many seasons he'll go. It can be 2, or it can be 5 seasons. You never know :p

Really good story. Likin the layout and the idea. Looking forward to hearing more :)

Thanks mate :) I think that I'll go for an update tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

(Yay, two pages :D)

Last edited:
NOVEMBER​

Premier League
Manchester City 1 - 2 Stoke City (Sidibé, Robinho OG)
- ****. I think that we surprised everybody today. And the best thing is, that we actually deserved the win. I was one of the best on the field today. Manchester City looked so confident, but we ruined that very well.

A bird crapped on my car, as I was driving home... Yuck.

Premier League
Liverpool 0 - 1 Stoke City (Sidibé)
- WOW! I'm not surprised over the victory, I just saw a really big dog... Who am I kitting, I am so god-**** surprised. We made all those Liverpool fans buuuhing at us. It was great :D Ones again, Sidibé created a really important goal. He's doing great at the moment. Not as great as me, but...

Premier League
Stoke City 2 - 1 Tottenham (Lawrence, Tuncay)
- I have no idea what's going on, but we just keep beating the better teams. I gotta give som credit to this Pulis-guy, he does a great job.​

I was just thinking: maybe I should visit my ex-wife again... Yeah, I've been married before, I even got a 10 year old kid. Surprised? But we don't talk to much anymore. We met in Italy, while I was playing for Atalanta. We got a kid, but when i transfered she wouldn't follow. I call them once in a while, but I've been thinking, that maybe I should visit them. I should, and I will.

Premier League
Birmingham 0 - 5 Stoke City (Tuncay x3, Sidibé, A'Court)
- We knocked them out as soon as we intered the field. Tuncay did wonderful, and once again, Sidibé scored. But most important, I finished it all.​

An unbelievable month. We are flying high, 3rd place to be accurate, and we are all so surprised, that the word has got a whole new meaning.

It have just been announced, that I, Kevin A'Court, have been voted as the Player of the Month! This just confirmes how much better I have been latest.
Oh, yeah, this Pulis-guy also won Manager of the Month...

Sorry it took a little longer, but I had a very busy yesterday.

Unbelievable results! keep up the good work and don't apologise....some people only update once a week. Im enjoying your story

DECEMBER​

Premier League
Stoke City 3 - 0 West Ham (Sidibé x2 Tuncay)
- We kicked the **** out of them! Sorry for the swear kids... Again, a terrific performance by Sidibé, and me :)

Nothing has changed. It still rains all the time in England.

Premier League
Sunderland 1 - 1 Stoke City (Higginbotham)
- Well, we knew we couldn't keep winning. I think a draw seems fair. But of course, if Stoke City (seriously, I think it's an obsession) never had me, they wouldn't even have been able to score in this match ;) Well, they probably would, but it helps my confidence to think that they wouldn't.​

Premier League
Burnley 3 - 1 Stoke City (Fuller)
- ****... We deserved to loose. Even I had a lousy match. That just prove how important I am, I guess...​

I just god a mail, offering me ******... I'm not THAT old yet!

Premier League
Hull 0 - 1 Stoke City (Whelan)
- So, we won again. It was a pretty intense match. This Pulis-guy tried some new players from start, so I had to play next to Whelan instead of Rory (Delap). But it worked out very well.​

I just read, that Brad and Angelina are thinking about adopting another baby. Poor baby. But why the h*** should i care?I'm 35, I don't need that kind of news.

Premier League
Stoke City 2 - 0 Wigan (A'Court, Shawcross)
- I played terrific! When I plays good, the team plays good. It's that simple.​

I have been, very fairly, voted for the Team of the Weak :) I'm not surprised. I played very well, and it's great to get that acknowledged.

Premier League
Manchester United 2 - 0 Stoke City
- Well, we never expected anything else. Manchester U are simply better than us. But at least I got to injure Carrick :D Well, football is a physical sport...​

Premier League
Stoke City 1 - 2 Chelsea (Sidibé)
Again, they were simply better. But we did better than against Manchester U.​

This month was not as good as the previous, but we are still in 3rd, which surprises everybody. Everybody. And the same persons are just as surprised by me.

So, a half year has gone, we are doing (more than) great, and I am doing (more than) great. My legs aren't complaining, yet. But I should be surprised if I could keep the same level for the rest of the season. But so far it looks alright.
This is me, and I look good:

Should I put some more personal stuff in this story, or is it okay the way it goes at the moment?