Kevin A'Court - It all comes to and end

Looking forward to it mate. :)

Done a transfer In update on Newcastle by the way. ;)

APRIL

Premier League
Stoke City 1 - 0 Liverpool (Tuncay)
- Wow, I can't believe Tuncay scored a winning goal in this match! I guess I lost the bet then... Liverpool just couldn't beat us in this season, could they :)

Premier League
West Ham 0 - 0 Stoke City
- A booooring draw. The only good thing on the field, was me.​

Is that a woman crying? SUPER-KEV to the rescue!!! (I'm old, but I'm not always acting like it...)

Premier League
Stoke City 2 - 0 Sunderland (Lawrence, Deco)
- Perfect performance, without driving ourself totally down. I assisted Deco's goal, by the way. Nothing good comes without Super-Kev.​

I'll never forget the match against Sunderland. A female streaker, gotta love it.

Premier League
Stoke City 3 - 1 Hull (Mouyokolo OG, Lawrence, Sidibé)
- Good to see Sidibé back in the scoring role. He has been a little down lately, but this got to cheer him up.​

A great month, and we all feel the European football knocking on that old door. But this Pulis-guy is right. We gotta win the last two matches. So nothing is secured yet.

Nice update mate. :)

Keep up the top work. :D

MAY

Premier League
Wigan 0 - 1 Stoke City (Sidibé)
- YES! European football seems perfectly close.​

Ryan (Shawcross) told me a hilarious joke! I can't remember it though...

Premier League
Stoke City 2 - 1 Burnley (Beattie, Fuller)
- That's the way (aha aha) I like it (aha aha). UEFA Europa Leaague 3rd qualifier! We're coming!​

A BRILLIANT season! I cannot describe it. European football? We are all surprised. This Pulis-guy has done a great job. Geez.European football, can you believe it? Wow.

(Summer update next time)

Great update ! Sorry I haven't followed it lately now read all the latest updates through ! Great story still ! When is the next update ? I know you've got exams but still waiting for your next post !

Sorry mate. It'll take a couple of days still. My computer is ******** with me. But you can be sure that I will update as soon as I get just a tiny-winy chance ;)

Soooo... Basically, I'm thinking about starting up my story again. But first, I want to ask this:
Do anyone want me to change the layout, or the way this story is written?
Thanks, and I'll see you all later ;)

The layout's fine, as far as I'm concerned. I was wondering why you had stopped. Good luck!

Exams and computer problems, wich ended up with lack of interest... But the interest is now back ;) Just wanted to know if I should change anything :)

JULY - pre-season

Soo, after a very very good summer, I'm back! And obviously, this Pulis-guy is too. He have made, umm, interesting transfers! A lot of players he didn't use last season was sold, and a big handful of others is now loaned out. But interesting transfers IN. He have bought Matthew Amoah, loaned Drenthe. But the transfer that I'm most pleased with, is: Emmanuel Eboué :D An Ivorian! So of course, we hit it off, very well.
We had a lot of friendly's to get fit, and raise some extra cash (I like the word 'cash' better than 'money'. Cash. Caaaaashhhhhh.)
I think I have a picture of the transfers somewhere. Umm, wait a second.

Here it is. Actually, there's two:

Friendly
Stoke City 1 - 2 Boca Juniors (Shawcross)
- Hmm. Interesting. I did good.​

Argentines are weird...

Friendly
Stoke City 2 - 0 Stoke City U18's (Higginbotham, Amoah)
- Sorry kids, not good enough.​

Friendly
Sevilla 0 - 0 Stoke City
- Okay, actually. Sevilla is a good team, and I think that I played okay :) (One of the best on the field...)​

Friendly
América (MEX) 1 - 2 Stoke City (Fuller, Lawrence)
- Great game!​

Mexican's are weird too...

EURO Cup 3rd Qual. Rnd. Leg 1
Jagiellonia 1 - 2 Stoke City (Fuller x2)
- We are one our way to Europe.​

Friendly
Shrewsbury 0 - 4 Stoke City (A'Court x2, Fuller, Tuncay)
- WUHUUUU! GOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! I know it's just a friendly, but still...​

All in all, a great pre-season. I'm showing some good form :) And we are already on our way to Europe.

Thank God this is continuing. :D

Was so bored watching NZ v Slovakia I needed this. :p

Nice stuff too.

loving the story mate :)
when i was reading through december and your were 3rd i was thinking you were going to win i the league at the end of the season ( like other storys would because there predictable)