Kevin A'Court - It all comes to and end

not the best month for kev but still doing well in the league. I always look out for your updates - keep up the great story:)

Still doing great in the league.

Keep it up. ^^)

nice humour in it :D

Some fan threw gum at the field, and hit me! It's a pain to pick gum out of my hair. Ohh, a decent story by the way :)

Sorry for the long waiting guys. I'll update later today :) Hope I haven't lost any followers :p

FEBRUARY

FA Cup 4th round(2)
Stoke City 3 - 6 Manchester United (Fuller, Tuncay, Kitson)
- What the ****? How on earth is it possible to score three times, but still concede six goals?​

Premier League
Wolves 1 - 2 Stoke City (Etherington, Deco)
- Well, we dominated and poulled home a trouble-less victory, and three more points.​

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! A SPIDER!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I'm afraid of spiders. Actually, there are more people who are afraid of spiders, than there are people who's afraid of death. So I'm just perfectly normal.

Premier League
Stoke City 0 - 0 Bolton
- ****, I really wished we had scored. But we didn't. Except for me having a GREAT match, there's not really anything to report.

Premier League
Blackburn 2 - 1 Stoke City (Huth)
- Come on! We deserved to loose. The only one who's playing decent at the moment, is me.

Ohh God :p "Friends" just crack me up :D

Premier League
Stoke City 0 - 2 Manchester City
- Since we lost to Manchester United, we can't find the rhythm again. This Pulis-guy seems to be a little tired of it too.

Not a great month at all. To bad months in a row, what is going on?

Im brave enough to say that this is the best story in FM-Base! Yes I said it ^^)

What an original idea! Nice idea to write about how an old man ends his career! Fantastic! And what an layout and humour in it! Just finished the reading. Brilliant! :)Cant find words to praise you! ;)

Unlucky with the last month doh ... oO)

Wow, big words man. But I appreciate it :D Thank you, very much.

MARCH

Premier League
Fulham 1 - 2 Stoke City (Lawrence, Higginbotham)
- A great win, which proved our level.​

Hmm. Maybe I should buy a puzzle or something, eh?

Premier League
Tottenham 1 - 2 Stoke City (Lawrence, Higginbotham)
- We surprised the spectators with a win today. Ones again Liam (Lawrence) and Danny (Higginbotham) scored our two goals. Weeeird...

Did I really think about buying a puzzle? Wow, I am getting oooold...

Premier League
Stoke City 2 - 3 Birmingham (Kitson, Fuller)
- Birmingham? Birmingham beat us? It's not my fault. I played flawless. Its the others.​

All in all a good month. If we hadn't lost against Birmingham (seriously? Birmingham?!) it would've been a perfect month. And I gotta say, this Pulis-guy are actually doing a pretty good job.

Sorry for taking so long. But again, I gotta blaim the exams :p

Keep up the good work mate. :)

Love this. ^^)

Thanks :) And yeah, if Kevin and the rest could finish above Arsenal, I'm sure he would be very pleased :p

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:11 PM ----------

Because of my exams and **** (so SO sorry), I won't update tonight, as I wanted to, but tomorrow. Hear me, update: tomorrow.

I look forward to it mate. :) ^^)

Sorry for being so lazy with the updates lately. I'll do the April-update today :)