Kevin A'Court - It all comes to and end

Looking zupoib at the minute. Great stuff.

Wow, thanks. I'm surprised about the positive feedback, but I love it. So please, keep it coming :D

Nice story, something very different. Keep it up!

wow, chelsea are running away with the league!

i'm a big fan of this story. some great results for you too. keep up the good work

One of the best stories around for the humour and personal stuff! Keep it going!

Are you going to keep A'Court at Stoke for the rest of his career? Or will you accept any bids?

I don't know. As long as he's good enough, I will keep him at Stoke. But my thought is to let his career go the natural walk. When he's not good enough, he will be sold.

Glad this is still going strong lad, KUTGW

Keep up the great work and I love the layout. Well done mate. ^^)

Dansk hva? :p har lige læst det hele og det er rigtig fedt :)

Nu er det svært at acceptere din ros når du er Bøndby fan, meeeeeeeen... Jo, jeg tager sgu imod den alligevel :D Tak for det :)

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

And thanks to you, Chris :) I live for feedback ;)

nu er det svært at acceptere din ros når du er bøndby fan, meeeeeeeen... Jo, jeg tager sgu imod den alligevel :d tak for det :)

---------- post added at 09:56 pm ---------- previous post was at 09:55 pm ----------

and thanks to you, chris :) i live for feedback ;)

sorry what was that :p

Sorry mate, I usually NEVER speaks danish on FM-Base. vkoppel just noticed that I was from Denmark, and said that he liked the story. Then I said that since I'm a F.C København-supporter and he's a Brøndby supporter (fierce rivals) it was hard to accept his feedback. But I took it anyway :D

From now on, it will be english, and english only :)

This sounds great. Just had a read through and for a minute i was taken :p Nice one though, keep it up.

Thanks mate. It's nice to hear :) Positive feedback never tires me out :p

JANUARY

Premier League
Stoke City 1 - 2 Chelsea (Sidibé)
- Well, all in all a fair reasult. We played good today, but not good enough.

You know what happened yesterday? Nothing... I just wanted to say something.

FA Cup 3rd round
Stoke City 5 - 0 Crystal Palace (Tuncay x2, Deco, Sidibé x2)
- We played outstanding today, beating the **** (sorry kids) out off 'em. Oh, yeah, I forgot to say: This Pulis-guy bought Deco from Chelsea. He head to give around 900k I think. What? Mad 'cause I never mentioned it? Move on...​

Premier League
Everton 1 - 0 Stoke City
- Nah, we actually deserved a draw. But None of the boneheads on top managed to score. Boneheads. Wait, didn't I already say "boneheads"? Well, retards, then.​

Premier League
Stoke City 1 - 1 Arsenal (Sidibé)
- Great match, and an important point in a bad month.​

Have you noticed, that NOTHING rhymes with "month"?

FA Cup 3rd round
Manchester United 0 - 0 Stoke City
- Wow, we managed to make it go for another match. Not bad. Our defence, lead by Abdoul (Faye), ruled!​

Premier League
Aston Villa 0 - 0 Stoke City
- Since Sidibé hasn't scored, we have had problems in the attack. I think its time for someone else to create the goals. But this Pulis-guy is probably to stupid to realize.​

AAARG!!! Nothing interesting, besides football, happens at the moment!
Im not just old, I'm boring too.

Premier League
Stoke City 2 - 1 Portsmouth (Kitson, Fuller)
- Yay, we won. ****, I sounds like a teenager... Well, this Pulis-guy apparently knew that he had to make some changes in the attack, he did, and it helped. Very well, actually.​

Not a great month, but at least we finished off with a victory, and we are still a part of the FA Cup.

Last edited:
Great story, fantastic stuff!