Kidderminster United: The English La Masia

January Round Up/Transfer Window

View attachment 31688

January Round Up/Transfer Window

View attachment 31689

Muhammed Williams is off to Sheffield United for £1.7m, an offer I couldn't refuse at this level. We also get a 50% sell on clause.

View attachment 31687

Adam Keane, in my opinion our best player, leaves for Brentford for 725k, with a 50% sell on clause. Can't help but feel they've robbed us a bit here, but it is still huge money for non league football..

View attachment 31686

I replace Keane and Williams with 20 year old midfielder John Buckley from Blackburn for 35k and right back Dylan Crowe on loan from Ipswich.

These players will serve as backup to the first team as I will move Jermaine Anderson into midfield and James Carroll into right back.

View attachment 31685

We continue our long unbeaten run in the league.

View attachment 31684

We sit 12 points clear of second placed Wrexham.

View attachment 31683

John Buckley does brilliantly on his debut, grabbing 3 assists.

As you can see from the stats, Jermaine Anderson looks more than good enough to slot into midfield in place of Adam Keane.

Only a matter of time before started attracting more attention from bigger clubs, but you've got some good money in and replacements have fitted in. Also good that your two want away players remained at the club

Only a matter of time before started attracting more attention from bigger clubs, but you've got some good money in and replacements have fitted in. Also good that your two want away players remained at the club

Yeah I'm glad we've got a big lump of money in our account now as the youth setup costs are going to start getting very very expensive when we get promoted.

And hopefully I can con convince them to stay now if we go up.

February Round Up & Youth Intake

View attachment 31463

February Round Up & Youth Intake

View attachment 31462

View attachment 31460

Another solid month sees us sit 12 points clear at the top of the table.

View attachment 31459

New signing John Buckley has been outstanding for us so far considering he was bought as a squad player.

View attachment 31458

Jermaine Anderson has been a real unsung hero this season, an absolute steal considering we signed him on a free.

Youth Intake

View attachment 31454

The moment I have been looking forward to all season.. No talk of a 'golden generation' like last season though.

View attachment 31453

Maybe a bit of a disappointing intake this year as our only stand out player is goalkeeper Sebastien Bell.

View attachment 31452

March Round Up

View attachment 31241

March Round Up

View attachment 31240

Not sure whats quite gone on here.. After a run of 25 games unbeaten we finally lose away at Gateshead 3-1. We then go on to lose 4-0 away at York in the FA Trophy Semi Final first leg and then find ourselves 7-0 down on aggregate at half time in the second leg, we save some face by pulling back 3 goals in the second half. Definitely my toughest month in charge at the club since the start of this save.

View attachment 31239

After a bit of bad form we still sit comfortably top of the table with 6 games to play..

View attachment 31238

Team morale seems to be suffering as a result of bad run of form.

View attachment 31237

Mason Waters gets injured for the 100th time this season, in other words 'waters wet'.

April/May End of Season Round Up

View attachment 31179
April/May End of Season Round Up

View attachment 31178
Our abysmal form continued into April, surely we couldn't bottle the league? We manage to win our last 2 matches though.

View attachment 31176
Luckily Wrexham couldn't capitalise on our awful run of form and we end up finishing top of the league, 6 points clear of second place.

View attachment 31175
The National League title is ours and we will be playing in League Two next season after our second consecutive promotion.

View attachment 31174
Here are our final squad ratings, Jermaine Anderson has been my personal player of the season after joining us on a free and has ran the midfield.

View attachment 31173
Samuel Adams wins the fans player of the season awards. And somehow John Buckley wins the signing of season award, I have no idea how he has been awarded this after we signed Jermaine Anderson on a free..

View attachment 31172Special mention to our striker Keren Tal, who at 16 years old played in all 46 games in the league and finished joint 6th top goal scorer with 18 goals.

I think I'm in for a pretty tough summer with all the interest in a huge amount of my players from Championship/Premier League clubs, it will be interesting to see how much of this squad I can keep together.. Bring on League Two.

It shows how much you've dominated the league when you only win 3 of your last 11 games but still win the league by 6 points. On a personal level I'm also glad you lost to the mighty HEED ARMY! Was worried Gateshead would get relegated but thankfully they survived. Interesting to see how things go next season and what if any budget you get to sign players.

It shows how much you've dominated the league when you only win 3 of your last 11 games but still win the league by 6 points. On a personal level I'm also glad you lost to the mighty HEED ARMY! Was worried Gateshead would get relegated but thankfully they survived. Interesting to see how things go next season and what if any budget you get to sign players.

Really not sure what to expect next season, I think if I manage to keep the majority of the team together we can push on.

Great save, I am in the process doing one for my created club AFC Bridgetown, cannot wait to get going :D

2020/2021 Season Preview

View attachment 31076

2020/2021 Season Preview

View attachment 31075

View attachment 31074
For the second season in a row the club is taken over by a new investor in pre season, strange.

View attachment 31073
We have a decent pre-season smashing some lower league teams, although in our last game we lose to Leicester Under 23s.

View attachment 31072These are the transfers we have made moving into the new season.

I move sicknote Mason Waters on for £2 million, he's a brilliant player but his legs are made out of weetabix. I'll happily take the £2 million.

Throughout the summer I have had literally hundreds of bids come in for the likes of Dudley, Adams, Morgan, Armstrong, Steadman - all of them kicking up a huge fuss handing in transfer requests etc but I stayed strong and rejected everything and it seems to have paid off with all of them coming forward and saying that are happy to stay at the club. Phew.

We make our first truly big signing for the club bringing in 22 year old striker Jerome Sinclair from Watford for £160,000 - I think this is a good price for a top striker at this level and he only moved to Watford a few years ago for £4 million.

I have also signed 3 very good players on loan from Premier League clubs; Foulds, Herc and Duhaney who add great depth to the team.

View attachment 31071
Sinclair will start as my first choice striker in place of Keren Tal who will be getting more minutes coming off the bench.

View attachment 31070
This is the starting XI that I am going to begin the season with, I have a lot of talent on the bench so they will have good competition for their starting place.

Here are the starting XI player pages:

View attachment 31068View attachment 31067View attachment 31066View attachment 31065View attachment 31064View attachment 31063View attachment 31061View attachment 31060View attachment 31059View attachment 31057View attachment 31057

View attachment 31056

After keeping the squad together I am hoping we can make yet another promotion push this season! LETS GO

Last edited:
August Round Up

View attachment 31032

August Round Up

View attachment 31031
An unbelievable start to life in League Two as we win every game, only conceding two goals in the process.

Unfortunately we crash out of the Carabao Cup in the second round losing away at Accrington.

View attachment 31030With 7 wins out of 7 we sit top of the table on 21 points. Forest Green Rovers keep the pace with us as they also win their opening 7 games. We already find ourselves 7 points clear in the automatic promotion places.

View attachment 31029
With the rate our young players are developing, we are more than geared up for this league. Some players are already at a League One standard according to my assistant coach.

View attachment 31028
One thing I need to keep an eye on though is the cost of running our youth setup.. Now we have reached the Football League the cost of our setup has gone through the roof.

We have already spent £820k on it this season, which is almost the same as the whole of last season at 859k.

With us currently spending £246k a month our bank balance is going to get eaten up. Players may need to be offloaded to cover the cost of this.

What's your plans for young Tal this season, obviously Sinclair will be the main striker but will you loan out Tal or just bring him on in games?

What's your plans for young Tal this season, obviously Sinclair will be the main striker but will you loan out Tal or just bring him on in games?

I'm trying to give him as many minutes as possible, starting him in cup matches, trying to bring him off the bench in every game. As he's only still 16 I don't feel any need to rush him

September Round up

View attachment 30868

September Round Up
View attachment 30867
Somehow this has been our easiest season yet.. Another unbeaten month in the league and we have only dropped 2 points in our opening 13 games.

View attachment 30866
Without trying to sound overconfident, I think automatic promotion is well on the cards this season considering there are 3 automatic promotion places in League Two.. Anything can happen in football though..

View attachment 30865
Jerome Sinclair is spearheading our promotion push with 11 goals in 11 league games.

Jacob Morgan has also been outstanding this season and at 18 years of age it looks like he has the potential to become something special.

Last edited:
View attachment 30857
October Round Up

View attachment 30855
Turns out we're not invincible.

We suffer our first league loss of the season away at Newport County, we then go on to lose 2-0 to Aston Villa's U23s in the Checkatrade Trophy, which honestly I couldn't give a **** about. A win away at relegation candidates Dover looks to put us back on track, but we then go on to lose 3 days later to second placed Forest Green Rovers. We then go on to smash Morecambe 4-1, but end up losing to bottom side Wycombe in our last match of the month. Starting to show some signs of complacency.

View attachment 30852
Although we lost 3 games in the league this month we still sit comfortably top of the table, 5 points clear of Forest Green Rovers.
View attachment 30850
Jerome Sinclair has gone a bit quiet this month, not netting any goals. I think it might be time to give Keren Tal a few more minutes.

View attachment 30847
Jermaine Anderson looks set to be out for the next month, he will be a big loss in midfield.

View attachment 30754

November Round Up

View attachment 30753
With only 3 games in the league this month we pick up 7 points out of a possible 9. We also get knocked out of both cup competitions, losing to Bury on penalties in the Checkatrade Trophy, and losing 1-0 in the FA Cup second round to MK Dons. I was hoping to have a bit of a cup run this year in the FA Cup.

View attachment 30752
At the end of November we see ourselves 13 points clear in the automatic promotion places and 7 points clear of second placed Forest Green Rovers.

View attachment 30751
Jacob Morgan and Kevin Dudley lead the player rankings.