Kidderminster United: The English La Masia

View attachment 30597

January Round Up

View attachment 30596
10 points out of a possible 15 in January, with our only defeat of the month coming from a 2-0 loss away at Aldershot.

View attachment 30595

View attachment 30594
As you might be able to see there is a man missing from the top of the player ratings..

View attachment 30593
Our top performer Jacob Morgan joins Bournemouth in a £6 million deal. I'm happy to cash in on Morgan as £6 million is ridiculous money for League Two and it will cover the cost of running our youth academy for around 2 years, which gives us plenty of time to develop some more assets. Another reason why I'm kind of happy to see Morgan go is because I never normally operate with a CAM and I feel like I was forcing him into the team purely because he was the best player we had.

View attachment 30592
I replace Morgan with midfielder Bobby Kamwa, on loan from Leeds.

View attachment 30591
Here is all of our transfer activity from this season.

View attachment 30564

February Round Up

View attachment 30563
Another good month for us, winning 3/4 matches. We also get our biggest victory of the season away at Chesterfield winning 6-0.

View attachment 30562
Looks like promotion is in the bag now as we really have left the rest of the league behind.

View attachment 30561
Samuel Adams leads the way in the player rankings, he's had another brilliant season and is in double figures for both goals and assists.

Youth Intake

View attachment 30560
Its that time of the year again.. I am informed by my head of youth development that Craig Taylor has the potential to be one of the most gifted players to come through our youth ranks.

View attachment 30559
Still not exactly what I was hoping for considering we're spending like £300k a month on our youth setup..

But there is one gem at the top that really sticks out..

View attachment 30558
As told by our head of youth development, Craig Taylor looks like a very very decent player for a 15 year old. I think we'll be seeing some more of him next season..

Craig Taylor looks like he could be some player if managed and coached correctly. How's (not so) young Tal getting on, he still developing or has he levelled out now Sinclair is banging in the goals?

Great bit of buisiness gettin £6m for Morgan, was playing well but when you see what the money could do longer term it's a no brainer! Especially when you add in that he doesn't fit into your preferred formation.

League 1 here you come!

Craig Taylor looks like he could be some player if managed and coached correctly. How's (not so) young Tal getting on, he still developing or has he levelled out now Sinclair is banging in the goals?

Great bit of buisiness gettin £6m for Morgan, was playing well but when you see what the money could do longer term it's a no brainer! Especially when you add in that he doesn't fit into your preferred formation.

League 1 here you come!

I'm very excited about Craig Taylor, and you'll see how Tal is getting on soon! (I have a few more updates I need to post)

Liking this Story and impressed with how quick you have moved up the Leagues.

Definitely interested in doing similar challenge.

How long did it take you to setup on Database?

Liking this Story and impressed with how quick you have moved up the Leagues.

Definitely interested in doing similar challenge.

How long did it take you to setup on Database?

Thank you, it's been pretty easy so far with the squad we have, but I really expect League One to be our first real stumbling block. I'm excited for more of a challenge.

Database - I spent around 3/4 days creating and tweaking the database, I ran about 5 simulations for around 5 seasons to make sure nothing was broken and everything was in order etc.

View attachment 30532

March Round Up

View attachment 30531
7 points out of 12 in March as we edge closer to the league title.

View attachment 30530
Keren Tal bursts back on the scene with four, yes FOUR goals against Newport County.

View attachment 30510There it is. Promotion mathematically secured. We will be playing League One football next season.

View attachment 30529
As you can see from the player ratings, Keren Tal has 14 goals in 21 starts. I think it's time to get him back as first choice striker. He's still only 17..

Last edited:
Thank you, it's been pretty easy so far with the squad we have, but I really expect League One to be our first real stumbling block. I'm excited for more of a challenge.

Database - I spent around 3/4 days creating and tweaking the database, I ran about 5 simulations for around 5 seasons to make sure nothing was broken and everything was in order etc.

how did you import Club Badge an Icon in use?

View attachment 30498
April/May End of Season Round up

View attachment 30494
A solid end to the season, winning 5 games out of a possible 7 to secure the League Two title. We finish the season with a 5-0 thrashing of Stevenage.

View attachment 30489

View attachment 30483The final league table sees us finish on 106 points, which is a new League Two record! Forest Green and Newport County join us in the automatic promotion places and Bury also get promoted after winning the play offs.

View attachment 30468
Samuel Adams finishes with the highest average rating in the team at 7.30.

Jerome Sinclair finishes as our top scorer with 21 goals, followed by Keren Tal with 16.

Striker Martin Holden broke into the team late in the season after scoring 32 goals in 31 appearances for our U23s, he managed to grab 8 goals in the league.

View attachment 30475

View attachment 30472
Samuel Adams deservedly wins the League Two player of the season award after another brilliant season for us.

View attachment 30467
Here are the end of season League Two team stats.

View attachment 30466
Some good news to end the season as I manage to convince the board to allowing scouting within Europe!

League One here we come!!

View attachment 30457
2021/2022 Season Preview

View attachment 30456
It's been a long summer fighting off bids and making new signings, but now we are ready for League One! I'm glad to be starting a season where we aren't actually the favourites to win the league and I'm hoping for a tough challenge.

View attachment 30455
Here is the major deal of the summer as winger Graham Redmond is off to Southampton for £6 million. A good player, but with Kevin Dudley my first choice left winger it was a no brainer to let him go for that kind of money.

View attachment 30454
Here are all my transfer deals of the summer, with a net spend of - £5.8 million we make some nice profit. Although we've made profit I feel that my team is far stronger than last season with the signings that we have made.

Matty Foulds and Demeaco Duhaney both return to the club on loan, whereas Christian Herc returns permanently on a free transfer.

View attachment 30453
Our first money signing of the summer is ball winning midfielder Callum Guy, who joins for £250k from Hull. What he lacks in technical ability he makes up for with his work rate and physical stats, I hope this guy will be a real workhorse for us.

View attachment 30452
Ben Close is our next signing, who joins from Portsmouth for £170k. A very decent player for this level, I'm going to be using him as a box to box midfielder.

View attachment 30451
Great results in pre-season, winning 4/5 games and only conceding two goals.

View attachment 30450
Here is the team that will be starting the first game of the season, I have plenty of depth in my squad so there will be healthy competition for starting places. I'll also be looking to give well performing players in the academy first team minutes.

View attachment 30449

Here are the players that will be competing for starting spots:

View attachment 30448View attachment 30447View attachment 30446View attachment 30445View attachment 30444View attachment 30443View attachment 30442View attachment 30441View attachment 30440View attachment 30439View attachment 30438View attachment 30437

View attachment 30392
August Round Up

View attachment 30391
A crazy start to life in League One, as we play 10 games in the space of a month.. Our first win of the season came away to Barnsley where Keren Tal scored an absolute screamer late on.

We then won our next 3 games including a Carabao Cup win on penalties vs Wimbledon.

We suffered our first defeat of the season away at Scunthorpe losing 1-0, but we bounced back in the next game beating Bury 3-2 and then drawing at home with Mansfield.

We crashed out of the Carabao Cup to Championship side Preston North end, but ended the month well with a 2-1 win over Peterborough.

View attachment 30389
A brilliant start to the season sees us sit in 2nd place with 16 points. MK Dons lead the way with 19 points.

View attachment 30388
Kevin Dudley is working his way to club legend status.. He's improving every season despite us moving up the leagues and my assistant manager thinks he's already Premier League quality. He's also one of the only players that always seems happy to stay at the club!

Amazed at how many times you've managed to sell players for a good chunk of money that you've not missed. Seems like every window you rake in a good few million from one transfer and the majority of the time it's not been a player that was a key player and couldn't be replaced. Once again though, great start to the season though

View attachment 30222

September Round Up

View attachment 30221
We fall to back to back defeats at the start of September, but redeem ourselves by going unbeaten for the rest of the month with 2 wins and 2 draws.

View attachment 30220
Youth prospect Craig Taylor inspires our comeback after the 2 defeats with a man of the match performance vs Luton, grabbing 2 goals.
View attachment 30218
He also becomes the youngest player to ever score in League One!

View attachment 30217
At the end of September we sit in the playoff places, if we are still here come the end of the season I will be very happy.

View attachment 30216
16 year old Craig Taylor has made a good account of himself since being given first team minutes with an average rating of 7.00, I think we do need a striker to step up as our main goalscorer this season as no one other than left winger Kevin Dudley has been very prolific.

Last edited:
Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2OJ7HWRLaw&t=1255s - skip to around 18 minutes. You have to add the logos into the graphics folder and then rename them to match your custom clubs ID number, you then have to change the config so the game recognises to match up the logo to your team.

Thankyou had quick look at that and managed to do it so have created my own on back of enjoying reading yours. hope you take a look and see if you like to follow my one. Tekneeks

Keep up good work.

Thankyou had quick look at that and managed to do it so have created my own on back of enjoying reading yours. hope you take a look and see if you like to follow my one. Tekneeks

Keep up good work.

No probs! And thank you, I will be checking that out

View attachment 30107

October Round Up

View attachment 30106
What a month! I honestly didn't think we would be able to sustain this form all the way to League One.. Unbeaten the whole month with 4 wins out of 6. The pick of the bunch being the 4-1 thrashing of Bolton Wanderers away from home.

View attachment 30105A brilliant month sees us move back up into the automatic promotion places, just 1 point behind leaders Peterborough.

View attachment 30104
Kevin Dudley really is the main man to thank for our amazing run in this league so far, he's absolutely ran the show this season with 8 goals and 5 assists in 13 starts and an average rating of 7.39

Good job Dudley didn't get his wish and leave all those transfer windows ago eh! Top of the table is a lot closer than previous seasons, new experience for you :p