Left feets on Left wing or right feets on Left wing ?

I prefer left feet in left wing and right on right because i like them to cross or pass to the striker with their best feet. But left foot in right wing and right in left should be good as well.

I prefer left feet in left wing and right on right because i like them to cross or pass to the striker with their best feet. But left foot in right wing and right in left should be good as well.

hi mate. what happened with your new tactic?

what is an ability ST must have ?

Plese guide me

Last edited:
what is an ability ST must have ?

Plese guide me
Well, the striker is your goal scorer so it must be a good finisher. I personally prefer one fast and good finisher kind of striker ( Aboubakar is one great example ).
What is your team?

Well, the striker is your goal scorer so it must be a good finisher. I personally prefer one fast and good finisher kind of striker ( Aboubakar is one great example ).
What is your team?

lukaku scored 70+ goals using this tactic. so strength is good too!

lukaku scored 70+ goals using this tactic. so strength is good too!
Yes mate! the ST is a Complete Forward so it must good in all aspects ;) But as i said, i prefer fast and finisher kind of striker ;)

How about the wingers and central mid? What are the 4 main attributes for each roles?

What is your team?
Tottenham mate . and about heading ?