I'm finally finish my season with Metalist, just insane! Unfortunately I lost Ukraine Cup in quarterfinal with Dynamo Kiev and lost EURO Cup in semifinal with Benfica. Corner setup is crazy! ;)

View attachment 322761 View attachment 322760

I wonna test it with underdog team, but I don't know now, test it or wait for new tweak version

I'm finally finish my season with Metalist, just insane! Unfortunately I lost Ukraine Cup in quarterfinal with Dynamo Kiev and lost EURO Cup in semifinal with Benfica. Corner setup is crazy! ;)

View attachment 720002 View attachment 720003

I wonna test it with underdog team, but I don't know now, test it or wait for new tweak version

To bad you lost those finals... But keep the good work mate and thanks for using this tactic ;)
What tactics are you using exactly? I just released version 4 of the tactic ;)

To bad you lost those finals... But keep the good work mate and thanks for using this tactic ;)
What tactics are you using exactly? I just released version 4 of the tactic ;)

I used v3 beta, now i start testing v4 with underdog team :)

@fuego84
Yes! it's a 4-4-2 with 2 strikers ;)

@adikk90
v3 is a 4-5-1 and v4 is a 4-4-2 so it's not the same. I will now start tweaking v3. But you can use v4 and see how it goes with one underdog ;)

Last edited:
@psycadelik
Is the corner setup the same as in hte OP? And still effective?

what kind of strikers do i need? fast or more strong ones?

Well, a complete forward must be well rounded, like aboubakar, fierro, gabriel barbosa, etc but you can put the fastest striker on complete forward attack and the strongest one on complete forward support ;)

still playing with version 1, its rediculous, scored 145 league goals last season

brilliant tactic you have done it again might i add version 4 best so far for me undefeated 23 wins and 2 draws with arsenal draws away with chelsea and everton both were lucky to do so

not sure how much of last season was in 15.1.4 but its certainly still the same on my current season which is defo 15.1.4. also last season i finished with 104 points and won 6 trophies, only thing i didnt win was fa cup, 247 goals in all competitions

Last edited: