Enjoying this tactic with Wolves. Switched in my third season to it and finished 4th in Prem. Started season well winning first 3 games so will keep you posted. Is v3 better than v1 as I am using v1.

I want to test a tactic with 2 Strikers, so I want to test V1.
1- Does I can use V1 Home and away or does not work ?
2- For the wingers, right foot on right side and left on left, or for exemple ribery on left winger and Robben right winger does it works ?

Enjoying this tactic with Wolves. Switched in my third season to it and finished 4th in Prem. Started season well winning first 3 games so will keep you posted. Is v3 better than v1 as I am using v1.
nice :) v3 its only a beta and use only one striker. Have more control over midfield.

I want to test a tactic with 2 Strikers, so I want to test V1.
1- Does I can use V1 Home and away or does not work ?
2- For the wingers, right foot on right side and left on left, or for exemple ribery on left winger and Robben right winger does it works ?
1 - Yes it works away and home. You can use v3 ( still beta in hard games ) ;)
2 - left footed left side and right footed right side.

hope you guys enjoy the tactic ;)

Would it matter if I changed the ML to AML and the MR to AMR or would the tactic suffer from it?

Would it matter if I changed the ML to AML and the MR to AMR or would the tactic suffer from it?
I tried but the wingers did not help enough... the fullbacks are caught often 2 to 1... but you can try that ;)

Just perfect tactic! Here's my first matches in league and CL. Best attack and defense in league so far ;) Goals from corners - briliant :D I add my transfers too.

View attachment 719365 View attachment 719368 View attachment 719373 View attachment 719382

Great ;) keep the good work mate!!!

Guys i'm gonna try some tweaks and later today i'm gonna put 2 screens here. stay tuned ;)

wich version psy ? because i used your v1 and it was fantastic of course we concede some goals but the offensive power is really impressive good work

wich version psy ? because i used your v1 and it was fantastic of course we concede some goals but the offensive power is really impressive good work

I tweak v1 and v3 to suffer less goals but trying to maintain the offensive power ;) I'm gonna do a little test and then i will post them and update OP ;)

Last edited:
PSY, i don't understand what i've to do with my striker in the corner, sorry i'm not english, can you explain me better? thank you

i'm trying it, with inter , but i put the tactic on september ends, 6 match, 3W 2D 1L.

Guys i'm done with tweaks!! Tomorow i will post the tactics here ;)
it's late and i need some rest :p

The corner setting is really really exploited the match engine. I used it for my own tactic and it makes my team double the shot on the opponent goal. Especially my duo in MC.