guys where are we with the tactic ? I am no longer going ahead in the career because I'm waiting for you " psycadelik " . Have you put the link of tactic...

guys where are we with the tactic ? I am no longer going ahead in the career because I'm waiting for you " psycadelik " . Have you put the link of tactic...

I'm testing at this moment... i can't suffer less goals without lose one striker.. but doing that i score less to..

But if you already inflict less okay ... I think that's okay . you can put the link .

excuse but better than that what you want? you made 26 goals and conceded just 1. I would say it was delicious . congratulations . but this tactic is good for the average small teams ? okay to face stronger teams ?

I'm testing v3 right now and i'm very happy with it ;)
Now i suffer less goals and score a little less but i think it's better this way :)
Results until now with v3 :)

View attachment 323219

i don't like that defeat with manchester but.. we can't win all games and my team was a little unlucky.

****, my PC just crashed, so I decided to move on with new career to test v3. This is result from first friendly match (yeah I know it's only friendly).

View attachment 323207

The results are good but i don't know why, i'm still not satisfied... :p

EDIT:
Definitely have another player in midfield helps defend better and suffer less goals. I'm playing with players roles to see what suits best.

Last edited:
but because you have taken a striker ? lasciarne must always two ... otherwise no longer a 4-4-2

All friendlies matches (look at Anderlecht)!

Hi adikk90 :) thanks for testing the tactic. Tell me what you think about v3 ;) about attack, defense, attacking movement, defensive movement, corners, fk, etc. that info will help me to improve even more the tactic.

Last edited:
brilliant tactics 1 season won prem and 2 cups 2nd season won prem and 4 cups love the tactics and the corner trick works well to thnx u who made the tactics <<<3333

brilliant tactics 1 season won prem and 2 cups 2nd season won prem and 4 cups love the tactics and the corner trick works well to thnx u who made the tactics <<<3333

Thanks ;) it's great to see that the tactic is working for you ;) but are using v1 or v3?

v1 and all i have change is the 2 cb to marking more ty btw good tactics