I need trening help,because i have 10 players unhappy,please help

in the words of mr burns Xcelent using as arsenal and im on fire won lcup so far still in quaters of cl and coasting in the league ox and sanchez are beasts on the wing one question who gets most goals in 442 for you AF support or AF attack

tactic still working great with the new patch, set pieces defending can be improve, some silly goals there.
What training do you use? Or do you leave it to your assistant?
i leave it to my assistant ;)

I need trening help,because i have 10 players unhappy,please help
I dont have players unhappy... Do you have a clue why they are unhappy?

in the words of mr burns Xcelent using as arsenal and im on fire won lcup so far still in quaters of cl and coasting in the league ox and sanchez are beasts on the wing one question who gets most goals in 442 for you AF support or AF attack
both fowards score a lot but i think that the attack forward score more. :)

please dowland two tactics for 15.1.3
this tactic works in patch 15.1.3 ;)

have someone test the tactic with normal mentality and fullbacks to support dutty?

Just to say that i'm only playing with v1 and i'm destroying every team!!!
i dont have much time right now but monday i will play some more games and try to test one away tactic ;) if anyone have any tip to improve away tactic tell me please :)

just finished my season here's my league table Gyazo - e0bfb87b30b493c542a39e657081164b.png
won every domestic competitions, lose to Bayern in quarter final of lc in 2 balanced matches.
sisto, savitsky and aboubakar are total beasts, if you want some more print just let me know

just finished my season here's my league table Gyazo - e0bfb87b30b493c542a39e657081164b.png
won every domestic competitions, lose to Bayern in quarter final of lc in 2 balanced matches.
sisto, savitsky and aboubakar are total beasts, if you want some more print just let me know
Very nice results mate ;)
How much goals from corners did you score?
152 goals scored are great :)

I'm trying and I must say it was delicious , but you suffer too many shots opponents and Possession And almost always the opponents, Why ?

Hi guys!!! I'm here just to say that tomorow i will start to test some tweaks to see if i can make the tactic even better :)
If you guys have anything to help me improve the tactic i'm interested to read that ;)

Hi guys!!! I'm here just to say that tomorow i will start to test some tweaks to see if i can make the tactic even better :)
If you guys have anything to help me improve the tactic i'm interested to read that ;)

make defense better i get atleast 1 goal against every game.

you have to fix the defense because they suffer too many goals

it too suffers the opponent's game , too , and they almost always pull them the game , especially if you play with the best teams .