I also use this tactic , but I suffer too many goals and I suffer many shots adversary . how so?

I also use this tactic , but I suffer too many goals and I suffer many shots adversary . how so?
Hi fuego84, you will always suffer goals and shots against your team but yes i will try to improve that.
I'm trying right now a very slight change and just suffered two goals. One from team play and another from penalty. So far I am suffering less goals without losing offensive power ;)
I will continue to test it.

View attachment 323517

great when you put the link for the download?
I just do a very slight change and i have not tested enough. Only after i have done a few games, that i will provide if good enough ;)

You my friend, have to wait :p

Well i'm trying some tweaks but.. i still can not find a way to not conceding goals without losing attacking power...
hmmmm

View attachment 323505

I know that i'm suffering some goals... but the attacking power is incredible... I will try more tweaks but i will not loose this attacking power just to not suffer one goal.

I will keep trying ;)

Last edited:
wow , but already is going great , maybe you will suffer less with some defender stronger or maybe training on defensive positions in the pre-game. I think that's okay . But how many shots Accept by opponents ? Post some screen of some away games with the strongest teams . YOU ARE A GREAT ....

Tried this with bayern(i know a brilliant team) but I'm basically smashing everything only lost 2 out of 30 games lol.

I'm gonna try with a lower team and see how it progresses. Thanks for the tactic.

;)

wow , but already is going great , maybe you will suffer less with some defender stronger or maybe training on defensive positions in the pre-game. I think that's okay . But how many shots Accept by opponents ? Post some screen of some away games with the strongest teams . YOU ARE A GREAT ....
Will show screens when have done more games ;) I think that the tactic only needs a tweak in defense... if i can make this tactic suffer less goals but keep the attacking power... lets see how it goes :p

Tried this with bayern(i know a brilliant team) but I'm basically smashing everything only lost 2 out of 30 games lol.

I'm gonna try with a lower team and see how it progresses. Thanks for the tactic.

;)

Bayern is a great team indeed but 2 losses in 30 games are impressive ;) can you put a screen with results?

thanks

I played a few more matches after it i won all of them tho.

Last edited:
I just do a very slight change and i have not tested enough. Only after i have done a few games, that i will provide if good enough ;)

You my friend, have to wait :p

psy tonight i'm going to start my pre season with my fcporto save, if you want i cant use the "new tactic" to see how it goes

Hi redown ;)
Fuego84 is also asking me for the tweaks but can't release it right now because its not tested enough... i don't want to release it if it's not better then the original :p
But i can tell you that i'm tweaking players roles and players instructions ;)

Last game against Sporting hehehe i just kill them on the pitch :)

View attachment 323466

Dude my strikers aren't scoring that much goals you got any player recommendations.

Dude my strikers aren't scoring that much goals you got any player recommendations.

Well my strikers are Jackson Martinez and Aboubakar and they are monsters :p Gabriel Barbosa or Fierro show be very good as well. Your striker should be a good finisher but have some technique because they also come deep to get the ball. But your striker can ronaldo or messi but if the ball doesn't get there you will not score :p Wingers are extremely important. They must be FAST and have a good cross ;)

Striker recommendation in order of experience.

1.Carlos Bacca
2.Vincent Aboboukar
3.Jackson Martinez

- All very well rounded for performing well

5.Danny Ings
6.Carlos Fierro

-Consistent and good strikers thats a bit cheaper.

7.Fabio Borini
8.Håvard Nilsen

- Both insanely cheap and for me have done a rock solid job as backup

Striker recommendation in order of experience.

1.Carlos Bacca
2.Vincent Aboboukar
3.Jackson Martinez

- All very well rounded for performing well

5.Danny Ings
6.Carlos Fierro

-Consistent and good strikers thats a bit cheaper.

7.Fabio Borini
8.Håvard Nilsen

- Both insanely cheap and for me have done a rock solid job as backup

Thanks conn ;)