Kit making tutorial with Photoshop

but yours seem to be different to mine, you have different buttons and stuff

Adobe Photoshop CS5 Trial!

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

How do I rotate writing i have done on CS5?

How do I get the "glasgow" writing across the arm, I dont know how to rotate is and 2nd how do you fade it out?

Use the rotate thing, click on the text and then go on top of it it should be there if not it will be there in the toolbar section.
As for fade , if you see the opacity on the right in the layers place, mess with the opacity.
Tho it wont give u proper fade, just google how to make fade text on ps and ul get brilliant tuts mate ^^

How do I get the "glasgow" writing across the arm, I dont know how to rotate is and 2nd how do you fade it out?

press the icon to move it, (in op) and then drag it to your desired position, then to fade it out, where it says opacity on the right hand side, click that and drag the slider down :)

this is a really nice tutorial
thank you for this

and here is my first kit. I will use it as the away kit for my next season with the Spurs

this is a really nice tutorial
thank you for this

and here is my first kit. I will use it as the away kit for my next season with the Spurs

Is that a different LS template. The creases on the sleeves look different to the template I've got :p

Great tutorial. Here are some kits I created thanks to it. Does anyone know how i can use them in game.

Last edited:
Is that a different LS template. The creases on the sleeves look different to the template I've got :p

the name of the template package is LS'9-10-11 Template Megapack v8 I download it from this site. and the name of the kit is Pirma fantasy

completely retarded and noob question here, i recently got a new laptop and it came with adobe photoshop elements 8.0, ive downloaded the templates and got them in to edit but from here i dont know how to change the base colour, the eye logo is on the left but that only gets rid of red eye which isnt very helpful. can any one help me?

completely retarded and noob question here, i recently got a new laptop and it came with adobe photoshop elements 8.0, ive downloaded the templates and got them in to edit but from here i dont know how to change the base colour, the eye logo is on the left but that only gets rid of red eye which isnt very helpful. can any one help me?

You should open the psd file not the sample png ones

Brilliant Mate! Just made me understood why´s the team crest looks bad!

Did it with the help of this thread
terengganukit.png