Kit making tutorial with Photoshop

I think,that it's easy to learn,how to use Photoshop 9. But it's difficult to handle it. You must learn a lot of details. And if you want to use Photoshop 9,can you download a course in Internet. Then learn it by yourself.

can someone tell me how to get the kit templates into a photoshop folder becuase when i load up photoshop , i select a template by going to start > myname > football manager templates > then i select a template but it only shows up as one layer :( i cant then select any other templates because it replaces my current one :( need help please :)

can someone tell me how to get the kit templates into a photoshop folder becuase when i load up photoshop , i select a template by going to start > myname > football manager templates > then i select a template but it only shows up as one layer :( i cant then select any other templates because it replaces my current one :( need help please :)

You have to make sure that you are opening the .psd file not the preview images. i.e if you want Umbro template 13, there might be a file called umbro 1-25.psd you should open up that file, and not the preview image titled something like Umbro13.png. If that isn't the problem than sorry, but I have no idea what it is.

thank youu mate you solved my problem :) now i have another lol, how can i cut out the white background so i can put them in my game ? :)

My Kits

Here are some of my homemade kits:
1309976284.png

1309976284_1.png

1309976377.png

1309976377_1.png

1309976377_2.png

Hey guys. Using Photoshop at the mo, and doing a kit for the first time. Have put the club badge in no problem, but for some reason, I cannot for some reason, put in the logo I want. I do it right-view full size image > right click > copy, back to photoshop then ctrl + v. For some reason, it pastes the previous image which was the club badge. Any ideas why it's doing this?

Last edited:
Hey guys. Using Photoshop at the mo, and doing a kit for the first time. Have put the club badge in no problem, but for some reason, I cannot for some reason, put in the logo I want. I do it right-view full size image > right click > copy, back to photoshop then ctrl + v. For some reason, it pastes the previous image which was the club badge. Any ideas why it's doing this?

Make sure your club badge is un highlighted mate this should help out

Hi, downloaded the templates, I want to do the back's of shirts with name and number, just wondering if I can have a link to download all the fonts?

I have Photoshop Elements 7.0 and got as far as opening the PSD file for a kit manufacturer. However, at the side where the different layers are listed, I am unable to access any of the kit designs inside the folder, so I'm basically just stuck with a plain green template. How do I get the folder to open so I can start making kits?

I would love to make a new kit for my FM12-team. Is it easy to put the kit into the game and when can I do it. Before a new season?

You can't.There's a free trial in Adobe's web (google it), but that's only for 30 days.Then you have to buy the software.

How do I add the League badges to the kit? I've been searching the net for ages to find a tutorial but no avail.

just copy and paste them into the layer on photoshop

try to find .png images of the logos that way they won't have backgrounds on them

just copy and paste them into the layer on photoshop

try to find .png images of the logos that way they won't have backgrounds on them
Sorry should have said the Sleeve badges, I can get them to the right angle and such, but I have half of it sticking out the arm. Eg this. View attachment 254513

Quickest way is to just use the eraser tool and delete half of it
Or you could use the pen tool to make a straight path so it cuts it perfectly
Or you could select the logo layer, then hold ctrl and select the kit image on the kit layer (so then it will select the kit outline) then click delete and it should cut off any of the logo that isnt on the kit (if you understand what i mean lol)