Is there any kit that you would like to see made Louis?

Copy the image the image you want, then, go on paste as new layer.

Well make

Bristol Rovers
Blue and Pink stripes
Cowlin sponsor

It started off with blue, but it looked quite poor

I may do but i dont know that much about it really atm

Well Luke how do you change the colours cus I go to ad layer and I dont know what to do then and where do you get ur logos from???

Well Luke how do you change the colours cus I go to ad layer and I dont know what to do then and where do you get ur logos from???

I have found 2 ways of changing the colours, 1 is easy and the other is slightly more difficult to find.

1) Use the .png files, on the image click colour at the top then colourify, and choose the colour that you want. This is the method i used for the Man City and Bristol City Kits. However the colours are limited.

2) Open the the .psd file. Click windows at the top of Gimp, then dockable dialogues, then layers. Scroll to the bottom of layers, and there should be one called base layer. Colour that however you want it. Then click the eye on all the layers you do not want to see, and change the colour of all those you would like to see.

Adding sponsors is the same for both methods. Get the image you want off the web and make sure it is a .png file. Save it and open it up in GIMP, if you want to change the colour like i did with the Nokia Logo. On the layers tab, click the lock layer button, and then just choose your colour and paint over it.

To get it on your kit, copy the image, then go onto your kit, click edit at the top and then paste as, then new layer.

You do the same for the Logo.

I prefer to get my images from Wikipedia, and a thanks for this would be nice. If anyone wants a more indepth look at any of the stages please ask.
I am no expert at this but I am trying to help those who need some basic help.

I have found 2 ways of changing the colours, 1 is easy and the other is slightly more difficult to find.

1) Use the .png files, on the image click colour at the top then colourify, and choose the colour that you want. This is the method i used for the Man City and Bristol City Kits. However the colours are limited.

2) Open the the .psd file. Click windows at the top of Gimp, then dockable dialogues, then layers. Scroll to the bottom of layers, and there should be one called base layer. Colour that however you want it. Then click the eye on all the layers you do not want to see, and change the colour of all those you would like to see.

Adding sponsors is the same for both methods. Get the image you want off the web and make sure it is a .png file. Save it and open it up in GIMP, if you want to change the colour like i did with the Nokia Logo. On the layers tab, click the lock layer button, and then just choose your colour and paint over it.

To get it on your kit, copy the image, then go onto your kit, click edit at the top and then paste as, then new layer.

You do the same for the Logo.

I prefer to get my images from Wikipedia, and a thanks for this would be nice. If anyone wants a more indepth look at any of the stages please ask.
I am no expert at this but I am trying to help those who need some basic help.
Thanks, I'm using colourfy as I can't find base layer.