KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition

Thanks. Not taking any atm, dealing with the passing of my mother so I'm currently away from my computer. If you don't mind waiting I'd be happy to take care of it once I'm back, although I'm not sure when that could be.
Oh so sorry for your loss man,can't imagine what you're going trough.I hope you'll feel better soon

thanks

Thought they looked good as is but yeah, I suppose I can fix them up and PM you when I've got the time. Sure.

Wasn't exactly sure what you were after since your post was kinda vague, especially with the kits you mentioned not even sporting any trim. But anyway, here you go!

Crystal Palace

This is perfect thanks but can you also do another kit for me please in Yellow and blue like the won below but with crystal palace logo and sony as the sponsor.

Thanks in advance

8b9c149f-6d7f-4794-8ffb-d1e65a494dab

MrSnowman, I would like to pass on my condolences. My mum passed away a year ago, so I know how it feels. Stay strong and celebrate the wonderful times and memories.

I was going to ask for a kit, but after reading about this, I felt it innapropriate. Ill keep an eye on this thread though and when you're back and feeling up to creating these wonderful kits, Ill ask then.

Regards,
Ryan

KIT REQUEST THREAD
MrSnowman Edition

Please use this simple template when requesting a kit:

Team:
Kit Manufacturer:
Sponsor:
Colours:
Extras/Notes:

If you could, include any images where applicable.

I don't stick to any particular template, just switch it up with how I feel. Tend to get more creative when I can, as well. So just a heads up if that's not your thing.

kindly there is the possibility 'to have a package of default kits with logo and technical sponsor or in any case a new version for fm19, thanks in advance

Team: Inter Miami
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Predator
Colours: Home - Black with pink, Away - Pink, Third - White with pink
Extras/Notes: have inserted an image below as i really like the kits shown and anything like them would be perfect

View attachment 15294

Chelsea kits

Team: Chelsea
Kit Manufacturer: under armour
Colours: Home - Blue, Away - White with red stripes and same collar if possible same as photo, Third - Black
Extras/Notes: home and third kit any design you want. away kit as close as possible to photo. badge on all kits to be the same as shown if possible.

0a5291025ef5770c7b4639817a566294.jpg
Chelsea_02_grande.jpg

thanks for this, but i’ve no idea how predator is in as the sponsor. was looking for commodore , same as the photo. Also, just looking for the same collar only
on the away kit, thanks!

thanks, but was looking for commodore as sponsor, i don’t know why it says predator on my original post

something like that?

Last edited:
Team: Midland Vikings
Kit Manufacturer: adidas
Sponsor: KDM scaffolding
Colours: any
Extras/Notes: i dont have a badge so if you or somone can knock me a badge up aswell that would be amazing thank you

Midland Vikings badge

Extras/Notes: i dont have a badge so if you or somone can knock me a badge up aswell that would be amazing thank you

Home and away

goldthore united fc kit maker nike sponcer aldi i have bage logo
attachment.php
i what home kit black and yellow and away black and red if it ok thanks shaun

Been a while but I'm bored and figured I'd whip up some kits...

Team: Bedale AFC
Kit Manufacturer: unsure
Sponsor: Heck Food
Colours: see picture, kinda skin color ish.... :)
Extras/Notes: Website club: Bedale AFC | Bedale Town Association Football Club

Team: Inter Miami
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Colours: Home - Black with pink, Away - Pink, Third - White with pink
Extras/Notes: have inserted an image below as i really like the kits shown and anything like them would be perfect

goldthore united fc kit maker nike sponcer aldi i have bage logo i what home kit black and yellow and away black and red if it ok thanks shaun

Skipping these either because I don't like the sound of them, I'm not copying another persons designs, or the lack of an actual logo to use. I'll post some later.