Klippybo's final fm12 save - The 2nd miracle of Castel Di Sangro

• Thread starter Thread starter Klippybo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 529
  • Views Views 124K
Again I don't come for a couple of days and I miss so much! Always going on in your games. Good that you kept your job and the new owners are willing to pump some cash in to the team. Shame about the stadium, any more news on when you move in? Good luck for the upcomming season. Hopefully a nice Champions League win this season.

----------------------------------

There is not a lot of players available to Russia which is surprising and several of my best players seem to be full backs!!!!!! However after surfing through the national squads I quickly arranged 2 to join a certain team in Italy when they turn 18 -
View attachment 276802View attachment 276803

There are also some players who have changed their nationalities with the best 2 being Welliton and Mario Fernandes.

-----------------------

So I think I have something to work with. The non regens who I will rely on will be Akinfeev, Dzagoev, Schennikov, Rausch and Parshivlyuk.

Finally I have given coaching jobs to Sychev, Pavlyuchenko and Semak

I got absolutely no regens in my Russian save. Relied on Welliton and another Brazilian convert. Akinfeev was king for me and so was Schennikov. I managed to win the World in 2018 with a great draw in the knockouts!

images

(an old strip)

OCTOBER

A reasonable month with two draws thrown in but they were against AC Milan and Barcelona. dos Anjos Silva hasnt set the world alight yet and may give Ongenda a run up top - we shall see.........

I signed a young Danish midfielder on a free transfer called Karim Wacker I think - probably going to be sold for a profit and I also got Ligue 2 side Evian as a feeder side.

---------------------------

UEFA Champions League Group G
Barcelona 0-0 Castel di Sangro

----------------------------

Atalanta 1-2 Castel di Sangro
Crisetig, Castelnuovo

Just sneaked it here - dos Anjos Silva got sent-off which wasnt good - in 9 games he has only scored 2 goals but has 5 assists.

-------------------------------

Castel di Sangro 4-0 Genoa
Torri 3, Bursuc

Torri scores a hat-trick!!!!!!!! Jeezo - I can remember Yilmaz getting a hat-trick so it has been done before by a centre half. Was without Ongenda, dos Anjos Silva and Cosenza too.

--------------------------------

Castel di Sangro 3-0 CSKA Moscow
Iorio, Righini 2

A not bad scouting mission for me regarding Russia lol

-----------------------------------

AC Milan 3-3 Castel di Sangro
Crisetig, Radosevic, Bursuc

A topsy turvy game here where we conceded a late goal to drop 2pts. A thriller anyways! Munteanu scored for them.

Castel di Sangro 2-0 Torino
Santana (og), van der Post

Struggled here as we had Crisetig and Radosevic taken off injured - we didnt make the breakthrough until Kiko Fermenia got sent-off for them.

(They have some decent players actually - Fermenia, Babacar and Nangis)

-------------------------------------

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
CHRISTIAN TORRI

View attachment 276883

View attachment 276884

images

RUSSIA

Friendly

Mexico 0-0 Russia

Euro Champs Quals Group H

Russia 1-0 Holland
Krotov

A great win against the Dutch - I am suffering from a lack of strength and depth in the midfield area and I feel we are just keeping our heads above water.

images

NOVEMBER

Every game was won bar one this month so no complaints although we struggled in a few matches tbh. Lots more rotation is in order this season as Lucas Moura, Cinelli, Righini, Castelnuovo and Ongenda are too good to just sit on the bench.

Previously I would hardly ever take Cosenza off as I knew that all he needed was a couple of corners or free-kicks and a goal would eventually come thus his rating would go off but with Castelnuovo waiting in the wings I dont do that anymore - he may be good but he is no Aitor!!!!! lol

Beginning to think that playing 2 bwm's in central midfield is too defensive so I could maybe bench Radosevic, drop back Bursuc to cm and put in Lucas Moura or Ongenda in amc but Radosevic has been with us since Serie B so reluctant to do that!

------------------------------

Cesena 0-1 Castel di Sangro
Kopecky

We got the winner in the 93rd minute here - 3pts is 3pts I suppose!

CSKA Moscow 2-2 Castel di Sangro
Righini, Buelens

Advantage goes to Barca in the group as we fail to win here - worthwhile excercise though as played a load of youngsters and reserves

Castel di Sangro 3-2 Udinese
dos Anjos Silva 2, Ongenda

Fell behind here and was struggling until we scored 3 in a 10min spell between 73 and 83 minutes.

Castel di Sangro 4-0 Cagliari
Mori (og), dos Anjos Silva 3(1pen)

Methinks our record signing is beginning to find his scoring touch...........

---------------------------------------

Dinamo 0-3 Castel di Sangro
Iorio, Ronnow, Ongenda

Comfy win - Iorio also had a goal chalked off early on - never mind

-----------------------------------------

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
BRANDON DOS ANJOS SILVA

View attachment 277020

View attachment 277019

images

RUSSIA

Friendlies

Iran 1-5 Russia
Kornaukhov 2, Rausch, Grudakov, Dzyuba

Russia 3-1 Greece
Burlak, Dzagoev, Grudakov

images

DECEMBER

On the pitch we went a bit goal crazy this month with 2 5 goal hauls in the league. We shouldve scored 3 or 4 against Barcelona too but despite dominating we could only draw and finish 2nd in the group - we have Atletico Madrid in the knockout stage.

I was pleased and proud when I seen Pasquale Cosenza in the shortlist for the World Player of the Year - no surprises for guessing who got my vote for 5pts! lol

-----------------------------

Siena 0-2 Castel di Sangro
Kopecky, Crisetig

------------------------------

Castel di Sangro 5-0 Fiorentina
dos Anjos Silva 2, Crisetig, Cosenza, Souza (og)

Diego's return didnt go to well for him! lol. Roman Bursuc had a great game - assisting 4 goals! Fiorentina sacked their manager immediately afterwards.

---------------------------------

Castel di Sangro 1-1 Barcelona
Bursuc

Fell behind very early on but then dominated and should have won it - disappointing - shows how far we have come though!!!!

AlbinoLeffe 1-5 Castel di Sangro
Kopecky, dos Anjos Silva 3, Lucas Moura

Again we conceded in the first 5min but responded brilliantly - Kopecky had one disallowed.

Castel di Sangro 4-1 Sampdoria
dos Anjos Silva, Cosenza, Ongenda 2

A decent win - our goalie, Kinho, got an assist when his free-kick was parried by the opposition keeper and dos Anjos Silva netted the rebound. Ongenda came off the bench with 20min left and got the MoM award!

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
LORENZO CRISETIG

View attachment 277022
(Brandon dAS should maybe have got it but Lorenzo is an unsung hero!)

View attachment 277023

great player Crisetig, has been a legend for my club and constantly improved his attributes even at 31 :)

images

Manager of the Year
World Team of the Year - Pasquale Cosenza
Golakeeper of the Year - Kinho
Defender of the Year - Mauro Buelens
Foreign Player of the Year - Roman Bursuc
Italian Player of the Year - Pasquale Cosenza
Player of the Year - Pasquale Cosenza
Fans Player of the Year - Pasquale Cosenza
Young Player of the Year - Pasquale Cosenza

JANUARY

A hectic month was had here - on the pitch the highlight was the thrashing of Inter Milan but the lowlight was the horrible loss to Roma - thus ending our unbeaten run in the league.

Off the pitch our stadium move has been put back another 4 months (now June) - in real life the chairman delayed it for fear of relegation - surely that cant be the reason here!!!!!!!!!

Now to transfers - incoming was the Russian wonderkid for ?5m (he then got sent to Tenerife), a young Frenchman for ?2m, a young Dane and Korean on frees (Korean is off to Portsummaga) and a young Bulgarian for half a mil.
View attachment 277039

View attachment 277043View attachment 277042View attachment 277041View attachment 277040

Also I brought in a young Italian on loan from Arsenal with an agreed price of ?5m -
View attachment 277045
SHOULD I PAY THE ?5M JUST NOW OR IS HE NOT WORTH IT - I AM 50-50 ON THIS SO PLEASE GIVE YOUR OPINION!!!!

Going out were several - Biondini was sold for ?5m while Janev was sold for ?800,000. I got my wonderkid, Junior, back from his loan spell in Brazil and sent him off to Tenerife. I recalled some loans only to send them off to another feeder team. I rejected ?15m bids for Karadzole and ?12m bids for Bertini.

Speaking of feeder teams - Portsummaga have been leading Serie B all season so hopefully they will go up while Tenerife are struggling but hopefully the arrival of 2 wonderkids will save them!

Inter Milan 1-5 Castel di Sangro
Cosenza, dos Anjos Silva, Kopecky, Bursuc 2(1pen)

Bursuc scored twice in the last 5min to add an extra bit of shine to a sparkling performance - although Inter have a poor team truth be told.

Castel di Sangro 1-1 Juventus
Torri

Fell behind and we were pretty poor and we only picked up once I made my 3 subs.

------------------------------------

Castel di Sangro 2-1 Empoli
Cosenza, Torri

Coppa Italia 1st Round

Castel di Sangro 2-0 Empoli
Ronnow, Lucas Moura

The backups do better than my first team! lol - Both teams finished with 10 men - Ronnow got sent-off for us.

Roma 2-0 Castel di Sangro

Awful performance this. Destro put them ahead and we just couldnt get going. Karadzole then got sent-off and De Rossi netted a stoppage time penalty.

--------------------------------------

Castel di Sangro 1-0 Bologna
dos Anjos Silva

We scrape by yet again - not happy with the way the team is performing at the moment

Coppa Italia QF

Castel di Sangro 4-0 Fiorentina
dos Anjos Silva, Bursuc 2(1pen), Cosenza

There is usually goals when us two meet and this time was no different!

----------------------------------------

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
ROMAN BURSUC

View attachment 277046

View attachment 277047

Could read this through the my posts search, because forums don't show any section.

I would buy that player, too. He looks very similar to my current top goalscorer Hernán Romano, except mine is very strong aerially. However, his scoring hasn't come from the air. Yours have a better advantage: he's smarter.

images

Rio de Janiero eat your heart out lol

FEBRUARY

Because of the problems with the site I cant remember too much about February (current game date April 4th). So just look at the scores etc lol

-----------------------------

Reggina 0-5 Castel di Sangro
Bursuc (pen), Cinelli, dos Anjos Silva, Torri, Lucas Moura

Good win away from home this - I seem to score 5 in a game quite often!!

Coppa Italia SF 1st Leg
Napoli 2-2 Castel di Sangro
Castelnuovo 2

Was 2 down here but Castelnuovo came off the bench to rescue us.

Castel di Sangro 3-0 Palermo
Bursuc, Ongenda 2

Napoli 2-2 Castel di Sangro
Cosenza 2

Another 2 all draw away to Napoli - didnt go 2 down this time though!

UEFA Champions League 1st Round 1st Leg

Castel di Sangro 1-0 Atletico Madrid
Torri

A very tough game this but we prevailed in the end. Pleased with the clean sheet too.

Castel di Sangro 3-1 Atalanta
dos Anjos Silva 2, Kopecky

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
ROMAN BURSUC
View attachment 277152

View attachment 277153

images

RUSSIA

Friendly

Lithuania 0-2 Russia
Klimavicius (og), Mamaev

images

MARCH

Nearly at the trophy giving stage of the season lol - cant remember much about this month apart from a disallowed goal, a crazy free-kick goal from Cosenza and the best youth intake player being a 4 star PA.

Oh and in the Champions League we have been drawn against Real Madrid. A good omen could be that when we won the Europa League we faced 4 French teams and already this season we have faced Barca and Atletico and if we beat Real we could play Valencia in the semis!!!!!!

Genoa 0-3 Castel di Sangro
Crisetig, Kopecky, Radosevic

The two midfield generals get on the scoresheet - Cosenza got injured which was a bit of a blow

Castel di Sangro 3-0 AC Milan
van der Post, Bursuc, Cosenza

Milan had a man sent-off and one taken off injured within 2 minutes and we battered them from that point on.

UEFA Champions League 1st Round 2nd Leg

Atletico Madrid (0) 2-2 Castel di Sangro (1) AET
Ongenda, Burdisso (og)
(AGG : 2-3)

Got lucky here as Atletico Madrid had a late goal chalked off before heading into extra-time. On we go though!!!!

--------------------------------------

Torino 0-1 Castel di Sangro
van der Post

Castel di Sangro 2-0 Cesena
Cosenza, Crisetig

The 1st goal has to be seen to be believed - Cosenza hut a free-kick from near the halfway line into the top corner!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
PAUL VAN DER POST
View attachment 277159

View attachment 277160

2Q==

RUSSIA

Euro Champs Quals Group H

Malta 0-3 Russia
Grudakov 2, Lugana (og)

Just noticed that my knowledge is Scotland 100%, Poland I would say 90% and Belgium maybe 80% - obviously despite managing in Italy for nearly a decade I know nothing about the country!!!!!!!!!!

Also surely I should have 20% Austria and maybe the same for Russia but that one would obviously grow

That be all

Back