Klippybo's final fm12 save - The 2nd miracle of Castel Di Sangro

• Thread starter Thread starter Klippybo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 529
  • Views Views 124K
Croatia are good so no shame being behind them. Japan and Uruguay also have decent NTs so you've done a good job.

images

FIFA WORLD CUP

2nd Round

Mexico 0-2 Belgium
De Bruyne, Kompany

Line Up: Courtois, Odoi (Vertonghen), Kompany*, Alderweireld, Buelens, Defour, Fellaini, De Bruyne, Nainggolan (Dembele), Hazard (Lukaku), Vervoort

A good result but the amount of bookings is a worry - we did get a decent draw here for finishing 2nd in the group.

France 2-1 Argentina
Ukraine 1-0 Ghana
Cameroon 0-0 England (P)
Tunisia
0-3 Spain
Italy 1-0 Germany
Denmark 0-2 Brazil
Croatia 0-0 Portugal (P)

images

FIFA WORLD CUP

Quarter Finals

Italy 1-2 Belgium
Vervoort, Nainggolan

Line Up: Courtois, Odoi (Buelens), Kompany, Alderweireld, Vermaelen, Defour (Deschamps), Fellaini, De Bruyne (Dembele), Nainggolan, Hazard, Vervoort*

Having beaten Italy home and away in the qualifiers it would have been criminal to lose here. We took the lead on the stroke of half time but Poli equalised. We got the winner with 5min to go.

Italy played Cosenza up top and Crisetig came off the bench. Bertini and Torri were unused subs.

France 1-2 Spain
Ukraine 1-0 England
Brazil 2-3 Portugal

I think you can win the WC but I think you should jump ship after the tournament.

images

FIFA WORLD CUP

Semi Finals

Ukraine 1-3 Belgium
Vervoort, Kompany, De Bruyne

Line Up: Courtois, Buelens, Kompany (Boyata), Vertonghen, Vermaelen, Defour, Fellaini, De Bruyne* (Dembele), Nainggolan (Deschamps), Hazard, Vervoort

Well the luck of the draw was with us once again here as we avoided Spain and Portugal. We went 3 up at half-time. That allowed me to sub off 3 players who would miss the final if they got booked. Vertonghen ended up getting taken off injured but hey-ho.

Spain
0-0 Portugal (P)

3rd Place Play-off

Ukraine 0-2 Spain

images

FIFA WORLD CUP

Final

Portugal 1-4 Belgium (AET)
Nainggolan 2, Kompany, Odoi

Line Up: Courtois, Odoi, Kompany, Alderweireld, Vermaelen (Vanden Borre), Defour (Deschamps), Fellaini, De Bruyne, Nainggolan*, Hazard, Vervoort (Lukaku)

Portugal: Catarino, Maicon, Machado (Carrico), Miranda, Rolando (da Costa), Santos, Figueiredo, Joao Moutinho, Pizzi (Miguel Veloso), Sergio, Fonte

I am soooooooooooo jammy. We scored in the 1st minute and they then they equalised on 44. Then in an even 2nd half they scored after 87min but it got chalked off and having made their subs one of their players got taken off injured. Against ten men in extra time it was not a contest!!!!!!

Best Player - Radja Nainggolan (Belgium)
Golden Boot - Nils Vervoort (Belgium)
Best Young Player - Nils Vervoort (Belgium)
Best Goal - Yohan Cabaye (France)
Best Goalkeeper - Iker Casillas (Spain)

DREAM TEAM

Casillas (Spain)
Odoi (Belgium)
Kompany (Belgium)
Dede (Brazil)
Didac (Spain)
Verratti (Italy)
Nainggolan (Belgium)
De Bruyne (Belgium)
Muniain (Spain)
Yildirim (France)
Vervoort (Belgium)

images

STUART GETS KIDNAPPED BY RUSSIAN MAFIA!!!!!!!!!

After winning the World Cup in Russia Mr Abrahmovic and co wanted me so they kidnapped me and force fed me caviar until I accepted the job offer! lol

Or maybe that after being rejected by Germany and Brazil and only getting offered Ukraine and Uruguay I thought that Russia was the best one to take. I will now get to learn Russian! (my granny tried to teach me that when I was younger for some reason - true story lol)

I would have stayed on at Belgium if it wasnt for the fact that I would only be playing friendlies for the next 2 years!!!!!

Russia is a decent move and I love the mafia joke and especially being force fed caviar.

I forgot to mention that I got offered the Scotland job - the day before the World Cup Final!!!!!!! - David Moyes took it in the end

does it matter about the roles? and who you play there??

I just have my set first 11 and 95% of the time play them to their favourite roles. The only times I dont is when a cm prefers to play with a defensive mentality - dont like that lol

images

RUSSIA

(PRE SEASON POST PART 1)

Decided to do a special Russian post to introduce you to some of the regens etc. My first game ended up like this.

Friendly

Russia 4-1 Lithuania
Tamosauskas (og), Arlauskis (og), Razanauskas (og), Grudakov

I must keep a rabbits foot in one pocket and have the other stuffed with 4 leaf clovers - so jammy am I!!! 3 own goals in our favour - seen 2 before but never 3!

----------------------------------

There is not a lot of players available to Russia which is surprising and several of my best players seem to be full backs!!!!!! However after surfing through the national squads I quickly arranged 2 to join a certain team in Italy when they turn 18 -
View attachment 276802View attachment 276803

I will shell out ?5m for Kornaukhov who I just gave his debut and ?3.3m for the 16 y/o.

The best regens who are established are these guys (check out the centre half Krotov!!!!) -
View attachment 276804View attachment 276805View attachment 276806View attachment 276807
There are also some players who have changed their nationalities with the best 2 being Welliton and Mario Fernandes.

Some of the youngsters are -
View attachment 276808View attachment 276809View attachment 276810View attachment 276811View attachment 276812

Personally I think Levov is a chick with a **** lol

-----------------------

So I think I have something to work with. The non regens who I will rely on will be Akinfeev, Dzagoev, Schennikov, Rausch and Parshivlyuk.

Finally I have given coaching jobs to Sychev, Pavlyuchenko and Semak

images

PRE SEASON - AUGUST

(pre season post part 2)

An eventful summer which was busier than expected due to feeder side Tenerife getting promoted to La Liga so I signed a few players for them!!!! I did sign 2 players for the first team (including a new record signing) and I think you will agree they are a bit special................

We did however miss out on Mario Balotelli who rejected us to move to Sporting Gijon on a free transfer - his value is ?9.25m - but having my 2 new signings and the rest plus Mario would have been slight overkill.

AIMS
Unbeaten league season
Would it be too much to ask for the Champions League???

PLAYERS IN

Well now - firstly I thought that after scoring 34 in 38 last season Ongenda wasnt pulling his weight lol so I brought in another Frenchman for a club record ?20m
View attachment 276823
BRANDON DOS ANJOS SILVA

This guy excites me - his physical stats are second to none, he can finish, head, works hard and has decent mental stats. I saw him first last season while he was playing for Benfica and had him on my shortlist so when Bayern Munich made a bid - so did I.

Then I discovered someone who was on my shortlist for 4 years or so become interested in joining us for the 1st time and spent ?12m quid on him -
View attachment 276825
ROBERTO CASTELNUOVO

What a winger this guy is - with speed to burn also - just a pity Pasquale Cosenza is in front of him! I got him in from AC Milan and I expect him to be capped for Italy sooner or later.

The following players were brought in - mainly on frees except Ruggeri cost ?2m - and will be kept with us this season
View attachment 276833View attachment 276832View attachment 276831View attachment 276830View attachment 276829View attachment 276828View attachment 276827 View attachment 276826

And these were signed to help Tenerife
View attachment 276834View attachment 276837View attachment 276835View attachment 276836

TOTAL SPENT - ?39m

PLAYERS OUT

Diego was the biggest casualty. I had long ago decided to sell the Brazilian as he was injury prone and could never get a run going so I sold him to Fiorentina for ?18.75m. I received ?7.5m for Jan Jorzig who is off to Empoli while Ravaglia went to Palermo for ?3.9m and I got small fees for Nascimento and Hesp.

I released Bonta and most notably Ronaldo who was a star in our promotion campaigns, loaned a few to Lokomotiv Sofia and a shed load to both Portsummaga (Laird and Tagliafico are the main 2) and Tenerife (those above plus Jensen, Montandon and Baran). We also got a few small loan fees from clubs for a couple of players.

TOTAL INCOME - ?32.5m

SUMMARY
A very busy window sees us have 2 excellent new additions with dos Anjos Silva coming in to compete with Ongenda. Castelnuovo will battle it out with Cosenza (who is valued over ?20m!) and Lucas Moura for a game. Young Slovakian keeper Churma is my new No.2 as Jensen has been shipped out to Tenerife.

-------------------------------

Italian Super Cup

Castel di Sangro 2-0 Roma
Ongenda, Cosenza

Another trophy is gathered and Ongenda goes and gets injured for 2 months! Perfect chance for my new signing to lay down a marker................

Why the pound signs come out as question marks I dont know!!!!!!!!!!

Been doing it since the forums were messed up.

20mil for that beast!!!!!!!!!!

images

SEPTEMBER

A good start to the season on the pitch but off the pitch our moving in date to our new stadium has been put back for 4 months for the second time!!!!! I have decided to make Torri a first pick and make Kabasele 3rd choice - I always look to promote Italians over foreigners although Cinelli and Righini may disagree.

In the Champions League we have drawn Barcelona, CSKA Moscow and Dinamo.

---------------------------

Empoli 0-3 Castel di Sangro
Crisetig, Bursuc, Cosenza

A decent way to start the season I suppose - no complaints!

-----------------------------

Castel di Sangro 2-0 Roma
Torri, Cosenza

We pressed and pressed and pressed and finally got our rewards with only 15min to go!

------------------------------

Bologna 0-4 Castel di Sangro
Crisetig, Arribas (og), Castelnuovo, dos Anjos Silva

Was petering out all quiet like until I chucked Castelnuovo on and we got 3 goals late on. dos Anjos Silva got his 1st goal which was good - he has been getting assists.

--------------------------------

UEFA Champions League Group G

Castel di Sangro 4-1 Dinamo
Castelnuovo, Lucas Moura, Righini, Anic (og)

Played a backup side and they did us proud. Castelnuovo has started really well.

-----------------------------------

Castel di Sangro 3-0 Reggina
van der Post 2, Cosenza

----------------------------------

Palermo 1-5 Castel di Sangro
Bursuc, dos Anjos Silva, Piris (og), Cosenza, Banana (og)

A fantastic result here - obviously with a helping hand from the oppo.

------------------------------------

Castel di Sangro 2-0 Napoli
Cosenza 2

We battered them here and got goals either side of half time from our superstar!!!

-------------------------------------

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
PASQUALE COSENZA

View attachment 276848

View attachment 276849

------------------------------------
images

RUSSIA

Friendly

Slovakia 0-1 Russia
Welliton

Euro Champs Quals Group H

Scotland 1-1 Russia
Blyndu

i dont know how you do it mate. it's insane what you do with the teams you have :P

if you have time check out my story if you can :)

Back