Klippybo's final fm12 save - The 2nd miracle of Castel Di Sangro

• Thread starter Thread starter Klippybo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 529
  • Views Views 124K
Thanks Klippy and Golem, I think I managed to max out my youth, training, junior coaching. So just gotta hope for amazing regens :)

I never decided myself what to make him learn - I listen to my coaches lol
View attachment 277813

Thank you for your question!!!!!! Didnt have a clue that Cosenza could play LW!!!!!!!!! If I knew that at the start of last season I would have moved him there and played Catelnuovo on the RW!!!

Righini better watch out now lol

Could you put up a SS of Erck Torres and Carlos Fierro please, thanks in advance

Downloaded your save last night for viewing purposes and it's as impressive as the story made it to be, One question though... you only had one tactic so how did you cope with:

1) going behind (trying to equalise)
2) under a lot of pressure
3) maintaining your lead

Did you just make slight adjustments to the mentality?

Klippy, 2 questions, really quick ones.

1. So, your continuing this Save until FM13 no matter how boring it gets?
2. Why don't you use Castel Di Sangro for FM13 or, are you bored of Castel Di Sangro and want to do Athletc (Or however you spell it.)

Klippy, 2 questions, really quick ones.

1. So, your continuing this Save until FM13 no matter how boring it gets?
2. Why don't you use Castel Di Sangro for FM13 or, are you bored of Castel Di Sangro and want to do Athletc (Or however you spell it.)

This will end when I get FM13. To be fair there is nothing more I can do with this save but it would be a bit cheeky starting a new story now.

FM13 I have ideas for new saves - some original (with rules and limitations) - and some usuals - A Bilbao story will appear at some point and also my first stab at the pentagon challenge

Downloaded your save last night for viewing purposes and it's as impressive as the story made it to be, One question though... you only had one tactic so how did you cope with:

1) going behind (trying to equalise)
2) under a lot of pressure
3) maintaining your lead

Did you just make slight adjustments to the mentality?

I never ever change anything thats why - although when a player gets sent-off I take off my AMC. Once I dropped my CM's to DM but thats it!

th

SEPTEMBER

The first proper month of the season went well as we only conceded one goal although we didnt score 5 or 6 in a game like we regularly did last season! Having said that we did threaten to score that many.

-------------------------------

Castel di Sangro 4-0 Empoli
Torri, Cosenza, dos Anjos Silva, Righini

We were 2up after 9min and thought we would get our first 6 goal haul of the season but it was not to be.

------------------------------------

UEFA Champions League Group C
Castel di Sangro 2-0 Young Boys
Kabasele, D'Onofrio

-----------------------------------------

Fiorentina 0-3 Castel di Sangro
Bertini, Murphy, Torri

A great win away from home here. The first was a flukey goal apparently - the only way Bertini can score methinks!

------------------------------------------

Castel di Sangro 1-0 Roma
Cosenza

Scored early on and battered them having taken over 30 shots. Should have been 5 or 6 nil.

--------------------------------------------

Bologna 0-3 Castel di Sangro
Cosenza, Righini, Bursuc

FC Porto 1-2 Castel di Sangro
Righini, Kabasele

Our only goal conceded this month - we came from behind to win and even had 1 chalked off.

-------------------------------------------

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
CHRISTIAN TORRI

View attachment 277908

View attachment 277907

-----------------------------------
images

ITALY

World Cup Quals Group 2

Italy 4-1 Republic of Ireland
Torri, Cosenza 2, Perico

I gave debuts to 3 of my own players - Greco, D'Onofrio and Dragoni - as well as a few others from other clubs like Perico and my former player Biondini.

FYR Macedonia 1-2 Italy
Cosenza, Guglielmotti

In my head my first eleven for Italy will be -

Viviano

Santon - Torri - ? - Bertini

Crisetig - Poli

Cosenza - Verratti - Guglielmotti

Righini

images

OCTOBER

Won every game but I am not happy - beginning to think maybe last year was going to be the best one!!! We are dominating games but not converting our chances like we did last season. The fact that defenders scored over a third of our goals this month says it all!!

------------------------------

Castel di Sangro 3-1 Atalanta
Murphy, Torri, dos Anjos Silva

--------------------------------

Vicenza 0-2 Castel di Sangro
Righini, Torri

Struggled here and had to rely on them getting a man sent-off with 10min to go before we struck.

----------------------------------

CSKA Moscow 2-5 Castel di Sangro
Junior, Ongenda 3, Buelens

A great win - Ongenda finally gets off the mark for the season.

-----------------------------------

Castel di Sangro 2-0 Parma
Cosenza, van der Post

------------------------------------

Inter Milan 1-2 Castel di Sangro
Righini, Ongenda

Ongenda came off the bench to score the winner late on - still not performing well and we are going to get nowhere near 150 goals in the league!!!!!

----------------------------------------

Castel di Sangro 3-0 Juventus
dos Anjos Silva, van der Post 2

A good win - D'Onofrio missed an early penalty too!

------------------------------------------

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
PAUL VAN DER POST

View attachment 278016

View attachment 278017

images

ITALY

World Cup Quals Group 2

Azerbaijan 0-2 Italy
D'Onofrio (pen), Poli

Italy 2-0 Scotland
D'Onofrio, Borini

images

MEET THE PLAYERS PART 2

MIDFIELDERS
(some of these are strikers but I play them in midfield rather than up front)

View attachment 278018
ROMAN BURSUC
Signed from Sporting Lisbon for £5m
Apps: 175
Goals: 71

Forgotten I got him that cheap!!! The half Moldovan, half Portuguese midfielder has been immense for us. Now plays CM instead of AMC but still pops up with goals and assists. First choice penalty taker.

View attachment 278019
LORENZO CRISETIG
Signed from Parma on a free transfer
Apps: 270
Goals: 32

Club captain and the rock in midfield. Took a while to fully develop but has now got over 50 caps for Italy and as you can see he is valued at £22m.

View attachment 278020
PASQUALE COSENZA
Signed from Monza for £120,000
Apps: 284
Goals: 110

The first name on the team sheet and vice captain. Pasquale is a dream of a player who either scores or assists in every game he plays. Still only 24 so he can still improve. Fully benefited from playing regularly as a 16 y/o.

View attachment 278021
DAMIANO RIGHINI
Apps: 166
Goals: 54

A phenomenal player who is the best player to come up through the ranks. Plays LW but is probably better off playing up front which isnt going to happen as he does so well out on the wing - much like Cosenza. Plays up front for Italy though!!!!

View attachment 278024
GAVIN MURPHY
Signed from Manchester United for £40m
Apps: 60
Goals: 35

Club record signing and he had an immense first season where he finished top goalscorer. Like Cosenza he averages a goal or an assist every game.

View attachment 278022
ROBERTO CASTELNUOVO
Signed from AC Milan for £12m
Apps: 62
Goals: 20

A speedy winger who would walk into most other sides but he is behind Cosenza for the RW. If I could get him to improve his finishing he could be a world beater.

View attachment 278023
JOSIP RADOSEVIC
Signed from Hajduk Split on a free transfer
Apps: 274
Goals: 28

Josip and Lorenzo were the rocks in midfield until Murphy arrived. A great player who is always consistent and is a great team player. How he hasnt got more caps for Croatia is beyond me.

View attachment 278025
LUCA FABRIZIO CINELLI
Signed from Empoli for £1.2m
Apps: 166
Goals: 13

A great defensive midfielder and is unfortunate not to play more often but I will always keep him around. One of my favourite players.

View attachment 278026
GAETANO D'ONOFRIO
Signed from AC Milan for £7.5m
Apps: 11
Goals: 1

This wonderkid has a great future ahead of him and hopefully will really begin to develop now he is getting regular football. I should make AC Milan as my feeder team lol

View attachment 278027
JUNIOR
Signed from Sao Paulo for £3.2m
Apps: 52
Goals: 9

This guy struggled to settle so I loaned him out a few times and now he is my backup LW. He is surely good enough to play for Brazil in the future.

View attachment 278028
RUBEN GRECO
Signed from Cesena for £9m
Apps: 5

This 16y/o is going to be world class in my eyes hopefully. He isnt even a wonderkid yet but I have faith!

NOTABLES OUT ON LOAN.................

View attachment 278029
JIRI KOPECKY
Signed from Slavia Prague on a free transfer
Apps: 260
Goals: 55

Was my first choice LW for every season until this one as last years injuries really lowered his stats which is such a same. Every stat seemed to drop by 2 or 3 and with Righini doing so well in his absence he had to go.

View attachment 278030
GIUSEPPE IORIO
Signed from Empoli for £1.5m
Apps: 105
Goals: 17

Hasnt developed as much as I would have liked but he still does a job in Serie A with Portosummaga.

View attachment 278031
RUSTAM KORNAUKHOV
Signed from Lokomotiv Moscow for £5m

This wonderkid has never played for us yet but has been on loan to Tenerife the last 3 seasons. Did well for me with Russia and will probably play for us next season.

View attachment 278032View attachment 278033View attachment 278034View attachment 278035View attachment 278036View attachment 278037

LURKING IN THE U20 SQUAD....................
View attachment 278038View attachment 278043View attachment 278039View attachment 278040View attachment 278041View attachment 278042

Back