Klippybo's much threatened Newcastle story - 1 club and many countries! (hopefully)

• Thread starter Thread starter Klippybo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 439
  • Views Views 91K
Unreal, can't believe how dominant you've become so soon!!! Would love to see you take over a lower league club and see you take someone like Bury or Crawley all the way to the top!!

Unreal, can't believe how dominant you've become so soon!!! Would love to see you take over a lower league club and see you take someone like Bury or Crawley all the way to the top!!

Maybe after this save I will go somebody useless lol

images

*Leeds, Sheffield Wednesday and Bolton are promoted*
*Berjulet wins the award for Champions League best goal*

PLAYER STATS

View attachment 262041
Mulugeta, Lucas Moura, Vrsaljko and Hoilett were great
Cabaye, Benzema, Rooney, Kagawa were **** lol

MY PLAYER/YOUNG PLAYER OF THE SEASON
EDWIN MULUGETA

View attachment 262053

LEAGUES AROUND EUROPE

View attachment 262042View attachment 262043View attachment 262044View attachment 262045View attachment 262046View attachment 262047View attachment 262048View attachment 262049View attachment 262050View attachment 262051View attachment 262052

FEEDER CLUB WATCH
Genk won the Belgian cup which was good and St.Johnstone finished mid table however domestically Carlisle got relegated back to League 1 and Gateshead finished in the play-offs but failed to get promoted from League 1. Sparta Prague and Maccabi Haifa both finished bottom of their Champions League groups.

SUMMARY
A fantastic season overall with the only disappointment being the Capital One Cup. I have built a really young team which is still improving - nowhere near the level of my Bilbao side when it was at its strongest though - the only thing missing is a home grown regen who is world class! Christou is not bad like but he is backup.

---------------

OFF TO THE EUROS WITH BELGIUM NOW!!!!!

images

BELGIUM

SQUAD FOR THE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS
(caps up to date to the Azerbaijan game)

GOALKEEPERS
[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD]Logan Bailly
[/TD]
[TD]Marseille
[/TD]
[TD]13caps
[/TD]
[TD]0goals
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Thibaut Courtois
[/TD]
[TD]Chelsea
[/TD]
[TD]40
[/TD]
[TD]0
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Simon Mignolet
[/TD]
[TD]Sunderland
[/TD]
[TD]14
[/TD]
[TD]0
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

DEFENDERS
[TR]
[TD]Toby Alderweireld
[/TD]
[TD]Valencia
[/TD]
[TD]46
[/TD]
[TD]3
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Dedryck Boyata
[/TD]
[TD]Sporting Lisbon
[/TD]
[TD]13
[/TD]
[TD]0
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Vincent Kompany
[/TD]
[TD]Manchester City
[/TD]
[TD]80
[/TD]
[TD]8
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Denis Odoi
[/TD]
[TD]Anderlecht
[/TD]
[TD]28
[/TD]
[TD]0
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sebastien Pocognoli
[/TD]
[TD]Standard Liege
[/TD]
[TD]30
[/TD]
[TD]0
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Anthony Vanden Borre
[/TD]
[TD]Anderlecht
[/TD]
[TD]58
[/TD]
[TD]3
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Thomas Vermaelen
[/TD]
[TD]Arsenal
[/TD]
[TD]79
[/TD]
[TD]2
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Jan Vertonghen
[/TD]
[TD]Tottenham Hotspur
[/TD]
[TD]76
[/TD]
[TD]3
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

MIDFIELDERS
[TR]
[TD]Kevin De Bruyne[/TD]
[TD]Wigan Athletic[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Steven Defour[/TD]
[TD]Zenit St.Petersburg[/TD]
[TD]62[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Moussa Dembele[/TD]
[TD]Bayer Leverkusen[/TD]
[TD]53[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Marouane Fellaini[/TD]
[TD]Everton[/TD]
[TD]71[/TD]
[TD]16[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Eden Hazard[/TD]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD]64[/TD]
[TD]12[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sven ****[/TD]
[TD]Borussia Moenchengladbach[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Dries Mertens[/TD]
[TD]Shakhtar Donetsk[/TD]
[TD]24[/TD]
[TD]11[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Wouter Moors[/TD]
[TD]Juventus (on loan from Newcastle)[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Radja Nainggolan[/TD]
[TD]Inter Milan[/TD]
[TD]48[/TD]
[TD]17[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Axel Witsel[/TD]
[TD]Benfica[/TD]
[TD]59[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

FORWARDS
[TR]
[TD]Romelu Lukaku[/TD]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD]52[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Jelle Vossen[/TD]
[TD]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD]33[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Missing Out
Fontaine, Boonen (Newcastle), Chadli (Real Betis), Mirallas (Wolves), Lecomte (Fenerbahce), Bokoto (Standard Liege), Coosemans (Catania)

-------------

FRIENDLIES

Belgium 4-1 Azerbaijan
Nainggolan 3, Lukaku

France 1-2 Belgium
Lukaku, Kompany

What a win over France who of course will be hosting the tournament - France lined up with Mulugeta, Zouma and Niang. I am still unbeaten as Belgium manager too - 21 games not out!

9k=

Group F

Belgium 3-0 Turkey
Vertonghen, Lukaku, Kompany

Line Up: Courtois, Odoi, Vertonghen*, Kompany, Vermaelen, Fellaini, Witsel (Moors), Hazard (De Bruyne), Nainggolan (****), Mertens, Lukaku

A great start to the tournament for us with a comfortable victory over the Turks. Next up is Spain - could that be my 1st defeat as Belgium manager?

Greece 0-0 Spain

-------------

Spain 1-0 Belgium

Line Up: Courtois, Odoi, Vertonghen, Kompany, Vermaelen, Fellaini (Moors), Witsel, Hazard, Nainggolan, Mertens (Dembele), Lukaku (Vossen)

Almost! Cuenca scored the winner with 10min left to inflict my 1st defeat as Belgium manager. The amount of yellow cards is a worry though.

Turkey
2-0 Greece

-------------

Greece 0-4 Belgium
Lukaku 2(1pen), Hazard 2

Line Up: Courtois, Odoi (Vanden Borre), Alderweireld, Boyata, Vermaelen (Pocognoli), Fellaini, Witsel (Defour), Hazard*, Nainggolan, Mertens, Lukaku

Qualification is secured in fine style with a comfortable win over the Greeks. Two goals in each half see us qualify as group winners.

Spain 0-1 Turkey

-------------

View attachment 262081

Seems as though its harder not to qualify as Spain sneak through despite finishing 3rd. The nations eliminated were Serbia, Romania, Holland, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Wales, Denmark and Greece.

images

2nd Round

Russia 0-2 Belgium
Fellaini 2

Line Up: Courtois, Vanden Borre, Vertonghen, Kompany, Vermaelen, Fellaini*, Witsel (Moors), Hazard (De Bruyne), Nainggolan (Dembele), Mertens, Lukaku

This was a tough match. 0-0 at halftime Kerzakhov had a goal disallowed straight away in the 2nd half but we took the lead a minute later thanks to a screamer from Fellaini. We played the last 10min with 10 men as we had made all 3 subs and Mertens got taken off injured - didnt harm us though as we scored in stoppage time. Mertens tournament is over unfortunately

-----------

Poland 0-0 France (P)
Portugal 3-1 Czech. Republic
Turkey
0-1 England
Slovenia 1-5 Belarus
Germany (P) 1-1 Sweden
Spain 0-0 Italy (P)
Republic of Ireland (P) 2-2 Norway

images

QUARTER FINALS

France 1-1 Belgium (aet)
Lukaku
(aet France won 4-2 on penalties)

Line Up: Courtois, Odoi, Kompany, Vertonghen, Vermaelen (Pocognoli), Fellaini, Witsel (Moors), Hazard, Nainggolan*, Dembele (De Bruyne), Lukaku

Aaaaaggggghhhhhhh. We took the lead just before half time through Lukaku (who is now Belgiums leading scorer) and I couldnt see France scoring but they do - the moment after I make my 3 subs - and who scored? MULUGETA!!!!!!! He is getting fined lol. Just before the end of normal time Pocognoli got taken off injured so we played the whole of extra time with 10 men.

It went to penalties where Lukaku and Hazard missed for us and although Cissokho missed for France they scored the rest.

-------------------

England 1-0 Portugal
Germany 1-0 Belarus
Italy 3-1 Republic of Ireland

images

SEMI FINALS

England 0-1 Italy
France
1-3 Germany

FINAL
Italy 2-1 Germany

AWARDS
Best Player: Andre Schurrle (Germany)
Golden Boot: Andre Schurrle (Germany)
Best Goal: Bojan Jokic (Slovenia)

DREAM TEAM
Neuer (Germany)
Boateng (Germany)
Ranocchia (Italy)
Chiellini (Italy)
Criscito (Italy)
Hazard (Belgium)
Verratti (Italy)
Giovinco (Italy)
Schurrle (Germany)
Nelson Oliveira (Portugal)
Balotelli (Italy)

Among the named subs were Lukaku, Fellaini, Kompany, Courtois and Vertonghen of Belgium and Santon, Niang, and Bonucci of Newcastle

SUMMARY

A decent tournament I suppose but disappointed to go out the way that we did. The board said they were delighted with me though so thats nice! After the tournament Kompany and Vermaelen announced their international retirements so thats a blow.

Loads of jobs are available - Spain, Germany, Holland, Italy, Russia, Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech. Republic, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine and Wales.

Will I leave Belgium? Hmmmmmm. Only the Italy, Germany or Holland jobs would appeal to me.

Unlucky, I'd stick with Belgium or go to Holland. KIU, all you need now is a tank regen like aitor!

images

BYE BYE BELGIUM - HELLO ITALY!!!!!

So I up sticks and leave Belgium to join the winners of the Euros. Why? Well although the Belgian team have a decent young side I think the Italians have better younger players (not just my own pasta munchers like Agosto, Accordino) and also by winning the Euros they will be in the Confederations Cup so I have a chance to tick that off my list so to speak.

I leave the job able to speak fluent Dutch apparently and the Dutch actually offered me the job to be their manager but they have an aging team and I decided it would have to be Italy or stay where I am.

RECORD WITH BELGIUM
[TR]
[TD]P[/TD]
[TD]W[/TD]
[TD]D[/TD]
[TD]L[/TD]
[TD]F[/TD]
[TD]A[/TD]
[TD]GD[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]26[/TD]
[TD]19[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]80[/TD]
[TD]13[/TD]
[TD]+67[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

SCORERS
23(1pen) Lukaku, 11 Nainggolan, 10 Mertens, 7 Hazard, 7 Kompany, 6 Fellaini, 3 Boonen, 2 Dembele, 2 Vertonghen, 2 Witsel, 1 Alderweireld, 1 De Bruyne, 1 Fontaine, 1 Mirallas, 1 Moors, 1 Vermaelen, 1 Own Goal

PLAYERS BOUGHT BY NEWCASTLE THROUGH BELGIUM

Boonen, Fontaine, Moors

Klippybo, you are such an awesome manager on this game, i even try and model all my saves on you... My eskimo player developed really well but for some reason in off-season his stats declined drastically, i hope its recoverable as he was quite a star keeping Moura and Turan out of my Atletico side and also becoming a favoured player with fans and club... Grrr more importantly though I have got a sensational AMC'FC from Romania, with PA of 196, i think realistically this guy is more likely to be my Aitor, he has developed nicely in u19's and is ready for some first team football this season... How do you rate Niang overall? I am contemplating selling falcao, altho he is still only 27 and bangs in goals, I think Niang is ready going into 3rd season, just need some confidence to do so haha... keep up the good work with this save, i love reading it, are you planning on running it as long as the Bilbao one? And good luck with Italy!!

Klippybo, you are such an awesome manager on this game, i even try and model all my saves on you... My eskimo player developed really well but for some reason in off-season his stats declined drastically, i hope its recoverable as he was quite a star keeping Moura and Turan out of my Atletico side and also becoming a favoured player with fans and club... Grrr more importantly though I have got a sensational AMC'FC from Romania, with PA of 196, i think realistically this guy is more likely to be my Aitor, he has developed nicely in u19's and is ready for some first team football this season... How do you rate Niang overall? I am contemplating selling falcao, altho he is still only 27 and bangs in goals, I think Niang is ready going into 3rd season, just need some confidence to do so haha... keep up the good work with this save, i love reading it, are you planning on running it as long as the Bilbao one? And good luck with Italy!!

Niang is great but he got sidelined a bit with Rooney last season for me - its your call mate but Falcao is great too.

I find that most players stats go down off season

Play your Romanian til he cant play no more! lol. I dont use FMRTE myself but if you have someone with a pa of 196 play him! Feel free to post a screenie of him and the eskimo on here.

This save will last until end of august - maybe til fm13 comes out

aure thing will do when i get home, i shall def play him now, thanks for the motivation... I find moura is an amazing winger, have you cracked him as an AMC, cos he seems to have done great for you of late?

images

PRE SEASON

(up to day of Community Shield)

Newcastle rake in over £100m in transfer fees
and spend a whopping £2.8m lol
Coach Keith Millen leaves to become West Ham manager
Marco Agosto is my new captain

AIMS
Unbeaten league campaign or
Win every competition

PLAYERS IN

Juan Munoz from Atlante for £2.8m
3 players on free transfers

Not much here! I got a young German who I chucked to St.Johnstone and another 2 off Barcelona on a free.
View attachment 262147View attachment 262150View attachment 262155

PLAYERS OUT
[TR]
[TD]NAME
[/TD]
[TD]TO
[/TD]
[TD]FEE
[/TD]
[TD]PROFIT/LOSS
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Yohan Cabaye
[/TD]
[TD]Valencia
[/TD]
[TD]£30m
[/TD]
[TD]N/A
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tim Krul
[/TD]
[TD]Malaga
[/TD]
[TD]£17.5m
[/TD]
[TD]N/A
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Artem Goncharik
[/TD]
[TD]Sheff Wed
[/TD]
[TD]£10m
[/TD]
[TD]+£9.95m
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Karim Benzema
[/TD]
[TD]Reading
[/TD]
[TD]£10m
[/TD]
[TD]+£10m
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sergi Roberto
[/TD]
[TD]Almeria
[/TD]
[TD]£10m
[/TD]
[TD]+£10m
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Oscar Hernandez
[/TD]
[TD]Cagliari
[/TD]
[TD]£5m
[/TD]
[TD]+£5m
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Adam Campbell
[/TD]
[TD]Sheff Wed
[/TD]
[TD]£2.5m
[/TD]
[TD]N/A
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sergi Samper
[/TD]
[TD]Cagliari
[/TD]
[TD]£2.4m
[/TD]
[TD]+£2.4m
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Akeem Sodje
[/TD]
[TD]FC Midtjylland
[/TD]
[TD]£2.4m
[/TD]
[TD]+£2.4m
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Kiko
[/TD]
[TD]Real Betis
[/TD]
[TD]£2m
[/TD]
[TD]+£2m
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Hicham El Amrani
[/TD]
[TD]Cesena
[/TD]
[TD]£1.4m
[/TD]
[TD]+£1.4m
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Simon Martin
[/TD]
[TD]Stoke City
[/TD]
[TD]£1.4m
[/TD]
[TD]+£1.4m
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Orlando Espana
[/TD]
[TD]Cesena
[/TD]
[TD]£1.3m
[/TD]
[TD]+£1.3m
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nathan Redmond
[/TD]
[TD]QPR
[/TD]
[TD]LOAN - £1.9m
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Wouter Moors
[/TD]
[TD]Sporting Lisbon
[/TD]
[TD]LOAN - £700K
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Romario
[/TD]
[TD]Sporting Lisbon
[/TD]
[TD]LOAN - £450K
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Bram Boonen
[/TD]
[TD]Sporting Lisbon
[/TD]
[TD]LOAN - £220K
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I also sold several average players for under a million (1 at a £500k loss would you believe!) and loaned several to Carlisle, Gateshead, Genk and St.Johnstone.

Tim Krul wanted a challenge so off he went. Cabaye and Benzema had agreed deals ages ago and while I am sad to lose Goncharik and Campbell they probably wouldnt have got much game time. Bram Boonen is a wonderkid so hopefully he will develop in Portugal!

SUMMARY
With Krul out Butland will be my no1 keeper. There was a poll at the end of last season and 84% said he should be playing so here is his chance although he was getting 15/20 games before. Yacouba N'Daou - my regen Mali international - is my backup keeper. Dont know who will take Cabaye's place. Rodwell? Ramsey? or move Mulugeta there and play Chamberlain rw? We will see.

TOP 6 RANKINGS

(I judge these by going to World overview screen)
[TR]
[TD]TEAM
[/TD]
[TD]RICHEST CLUB
[/TD]
[TD]NATION
[/TD]
[TD]PLAYER
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Barcelona
[/TD]
[TD]Barcelona £1.1b
[/TD]
[TD]Italy
[/TD]
[TD]Messi (Barcelona)
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Bayern Munich
[/TD]
[TD]Real Madrid £903m
[/TD]
[TD]Brazil
[/TD]
[TD]Ronaldo (Real Madrid)
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Newcastle United
[/TD]
[TD]Arsenal £575m
[/TD]
[TD]Portugal
[/TD]
[TD]Neymar (Santos)
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Real Madrid
[/TD]
[TD]Bayern Munich £551m
[/TD]
[TD]England
[/TD]
[TD]Iniesta (Barcelona)
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Man Utd
[/TD]
[TD]Man Utd £424m
[/TD]
[TD]Germany
[/TD]
[TD]Pato (AC Milan)
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Inter Milan
[/TD]
[TD]Chelsea £355m
[/TD]
[TD]Ivory Coast
[/TD]
[TD]Robben (Bayern Munich)
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I left Belgium lying 7th in the world rankings and Newcaslte are 10th in the richest club rankings with a value of £311m

Last edited:

images

AUGUST

Newcastle beat Liverpool to win the Euro Super Cup
Man Utd beaten in the Community Shield
Andy Carroll returns on a free - and gets loaned out
Champions League group has FC Porto, Slovan Bratislava and Schalke

A solid start to the season. We beat Man Utd comfortably in the Community Shield although they did have a goal disallowed early on. We then went on to beat Leeds and Fulham and then Liverpool to claim the Euro Super Cup.

We got an easy Champions League group but once again we get a really hard draw in the league cup as we are away to Arsenal.

More transfer news though - I brought Andy Carroll back to the club on a free and loaned him to feeder side Sparta Prague where he will play Champions League football. Will recall him in January to sell him at a profit. Almost signed Arda Turan on a free but he didnt get a work permit and wasnt worth it in the end - although he was signed for £21m 2 years back.

I did however bring in a few more regens. Some have been shipped out to Genk but one has stayed.
View attachment 262190View attachment 262191View attachment 262192

---------------

FA Community Shield

Manchester United 0-2 Newcastle United
Hoilett, Niang

Newcastle United 3-0 Leeds United
Berjulet, Zouma, Mulugeta

Fulham 0-1 Newcastle United
Berjulet

UEFA European Super Cup Final
Newcastle United 3-2 Liverpool
Mulugeta, Rodwell, Schennikov (og)

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
NAHUEL BERJULET

View attachment 262193

TOP PREMIER LEAGUE TRANSFERS
(£10M+ not involving us)
[TR]
[TD]NAME[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]FROM [/TD]
[TD]TO[/TD]
[TD]FEE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Simon Kjaer[/TD]
[TD]Wolfsburg[/TD]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD]£20.5m[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fabio Coentrao[/TD]
[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]
[TD]Manchester United[/TD]
[TD]£20m[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Geoffrey Kondogbia[/TD]
[TD]RC Lens[/TD]
[TD]Tottenham Hotspur[/TD]
[TD]£17m[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Giannis Fetfatzidis[/TD]
[TD]CSKA Moscow[/TD]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD]£16.25m[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Armin Bacinovic[/TD]
[TD]AC Milan[/TD]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD]£16m[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Scott Sinclair[/TD]
[TD]Swansea City[/TD]
[TD]£15.75m[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Kevin De Bruyne[/TD]
[TD]Wigan Athletic[/TD]
[TD]Anzhi[/TD]
[TD]£15m[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ryan Bertrand[/TD]
[TD]Everton[/TD]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD]£15m[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Mateo Musacchio[/TD]
[TD]AC Milan[/TD]
[TD]Arsenal [/TD]
[TD]£14.5m[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fagner[/TD]
[TD]Sevilla[/TD]
[TD]Manchester City[/TD]
[TD]£13.75m[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Michael Huerta (regen)[/TD]
[TD]Vit. Guimareas[/TD]
[TD]Wigan Athletic[/TD]
[TD]£13m[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Son Heung-Min[/TD]
[TD]Hamburg[/TD]
[TD]£12.75m[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Mauro Formica[/TD]
[TD]Blackburn Rovers[/TD]
[TD]West Ham United[/TD]
[TD]£12m[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Berjulet got goal of the month so.............
[video=youtube;o-vY2lnR2f0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-vY2lnR2f0[/video]

images

SEPTEMBER

Backup players put 8 past Slovan Bratislava
They also knock Arsenal out of the Capital One Cup
We will play Leeds away in the next round
2 wins out of 2 for Italy

Our good start to the season continues. The Liverpool game was tight and we got a late equaliser and against WBA it was easy. Sheff Wed however was not - despite the scoreline. Our old players Goncharik and Campbell started and Goncharik scored and then had 1 chalked off before we came back into it. Wednesday played the last half hour with 10 men where we scored 3.

Our backup players though did great work. They scored 8 against Slovan Bratislava and knocked Arsenal out of the league cup - we scored an injury time equaliser in extra time to take it to penalties. I played them against FC Porto too and we were 2 down after 4min and a man down after 11min and fought back to draw.

------------

Liverpool 1-1 Newcastle United
Chalobah

UEFA Champions League Group D

Newcastle United 8-0 Slovan Bratislava
Niang 3(1pen), Kagawa 3, Sabo (og), Johnson

Newcastle United 3-0 West Bromwich Albion
Hoilett, Mulugeta 2(1pen)

Capital One Cup 3rd Round
Arsenal 2-2 Newcastle United (aet)
Berjulet, Chalobah
(Newcastle United won 4-3 on penalties)

Sheffield Wednesday 1-5 Newcastle United
Rooney, Zakuani (og), Mulugeta (pen), Juan Ramon, Hoilett

UEFA Champions League Group D

FC Porto 2-2 Newcastle United
Kagawa, Niang

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
SHINJI KAGAWA

images

View attachment 262201

-------------
images

ITALY
World Cup Quals Group 3

Wales 0-2 Italy
Paloschi, Bonucci

Italy 4-0 Latvia
Giovinco 2, Bonucci, Rossi

I gave my own cm Marco Agosto his first caps - I even made him vice captain as he is with Newcastle. Crisetig also won his first cap.

I think my first xi is

Sirigu

Santon - Chiellini - Bonucci - Criscito

Agosto - Verratti

Balotelli - Rossi - Giovinco

Paloschi or Destro

I've not been on for a while and I've just caught up. Great work on dominating England and it looks like Europe now with a couple of Champions League wins under your belt. By the way I knew that it would be Rooney that you signed in January :P It's a shame I wasn't following close then I could have proved my powers of clairvoyence ;) lol

Back