Knap FM16.3 442 AF THE CRUNGE

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 233
  • Views 200K
I am going to try a Leicester type tactic and some of the other tactics are more direct passing, just hanging it all together.

Great idea. I've been fooling around with a new tactic based on this one, but changed quite a bit. Won the danish league with Hobro - media prediction 12 out of 12 teams. So the tactic is great, but stille needs more testing.

Martino, d'you reckon it's possible to go for a WP on the right and an inside forward(support) instead of the left midfielder?

Last edited:
The team instructions will be as per screenshot as only 8 for a change. All players have PIs.

Mirrors should work - did you change BMW and add CWB

More difficult to push up a IF - Asymmetric tactic may be a better fit although would require a mirror.

Thats great. I made one myself with a raumdeuter instead of an inside forward. I also changed the bwm to a regista and the deep lying forward to an attacking midfielder as a trequartista role. It created beautiful play and I won the danish league with Hobro who was predicted to finish last.
If someone wants to test it, it would be great!

If you put on a dowload I will have a look. Oxford and Dambusters tactics were made by moving roles around but I test them of a Club game.

throw us the link, sir! i might try changing the treq to a false nine

If you put on a dowload I will have a look. Oxford and Dambusters tactics were made by moving roles around but I test them of a Club game.

Cool! I cant decide on a left complete wingback or a regular wingback but guess it doesnt make a huge difference. The tactic is not perfect for away games, but i still won the league comfortably with Hobro.
Will make a download link soon.

Injuries and cards.

Hi guys,

have you been facing problems with injuries and cards because hard tackles?

Cheers...

Hidden attribute can cause problems even on easy. Warn for 2 yellows and Fine for red. Often find team play better with 10 but if havve a lead late in game change to a SUS tactic.

Martino

Pure Inspiration and deserves its own thread.

What tactic would you recommend for a spurs save on FM touch?

New tactic - so enjoyable testing this one.

I used Asymmetric tactic on my last Spurs season.