Knap FM16.3 442 Midsomer Tactics

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 195
  • Views 144K
I play with hidden attributes so filters don't work that well, just rely on scout reports. Cut inside would be useful but in top leagues I just in the main use original squads.

would you say your updated is better? noticed the mentality switch from counter to standard, would that influence how you fare as an underdog?

Just broke my personal record in TFF's testing league (v2, the old one) achieving an impressive 119 pts with a tweak version of your original tactic (96P). The previous record was from date442 with 112 pts.
Just dropped the BWM to DMC position, and moved one of the F9 to the CM position, mirroring the other CM instructions. Your original 96P is still one of the best, but in this formation it gets really solid. Please try it.
View attachment 1044230
View attachment 158541View attachment 158540View attachment 158539View attachment 158538

I will give it a go, as I usually find 4141 too defensive.

The West Ham tactic made 113 pts on that league.

I will give it a go, as I usually find 4141 too defensive.

The West Ham tactic made 113 pts on that league.

Yes, but my test is made playing the match, and not using instant result, so results might be a little different.

Just broke my personal record in TFF's testing league (v2, the old one) achieving an impressive 119 pts with a tweak version of your original tactic (96P). The previous record was from date442 with 112 pts.
Just dropped the BWM to DMC position, and moved one of the F9 to the CM position, mirroring the other CM instructions. Your original 96P is still one of the best, but in this formation it gets really solid. Please try it.
BWM on defending or support?

dimartino

Do you think you get better results as a played game rather than simulated or more accurate results?

dimartino

Do you think you get better results as a played game rather than simulated or more accurate results?

More accurate results, when the test is repeated I have no doubt variation is smaller when you actually play the matches

Love this tactic! So far, this has been one of the best defensive tactics I have played with in 4-5 years.

View attachment 1041229

View attachment 1041230

I adjust little things during the match, and have only really changed the role of the ML (to better suite Koke) and have had success with my left striker as both a F9 and Poacher, but have yet to get my right striker (Vietto & Correa) to start playing consistently well.

View attachment 1041231

What's your match training?

dimartino

Just found time to test the 4141, all games played. Not sure how this compares to your results but played well and never in trouble.

The Crunge is probably slightly better, again all results played and draw should have been a win apart from missed penalty.

hello , could you give some info about who take corner kicks at ''holidays '' tactic?'' i dont play with instant result. thanks

I play with hidden attributes so filters don't work that well, just rely on scout reports. Cut inside would be useful but in top leagues I just in the main use original squads.

Knap, may I ask how you use your scouts to find suitable players to the tactic? You assign the scouts to find a specific role, fx first team player/striker/DLF or do you simply sort all the scouted players by ability and judge who would be most suitable to the tactic + role?

Thanks !!

I don't set up corner takers, probably should or at least pen takers.

Scouting is very general as I do not consider role or duty but the basic positions and then by ability.

The scouting is just general assignments but I will target Free transfers and under 21 and under 18 leagues.

I played a season with Margate changing tactics every 5 or so games and still won league with 99 pts. Players with ability and probably decisions and pace are usually versatile even in LL.