Knap FM16.3 442 Midsomer Tactics

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 195
  • Views 144K
I did some tests with this tactic. I had an average team of 130 CA and saved before a crucial match. I then used FMRTE to change the attributes of 2 players each time to all 20's (legend).

Results in terms of goal difference (tested 10 games each position):

Legendary DCs = +28
Legendary WBs = +34
Legendary MCs = +37
Legendary WMs = +48
Legendary F9s = +57

I don't know if we could claim that F9s infulence the tactic the most, and then WMs, MCs, WBs, DCs in that order

TRKNW9d.jpg

Thanks! Also won everything else but lost FAC on pens to City :(

Great tactic especially considering my first 11.
Do u play with all same as the OP?

I set opposition instructions on tactics and put me as handles opposition instructions but pre match they don't show?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Kreeshak

Keep meaning to say really interesting research and perhaps Leicester woul not be about to win PL without Vardy. Worth spending the money upfront.

Legendary DCs = +28

Legendary WBs = +34
Legendary MCs = +37
Legendary WMs = +48
Legendary F9s = +57

I don't know if we could claim that F9s infulence the tactic the most, and then WMs, MCs, WBs, DCs in that order.

Not sure if anyone saw the research in FM14/15 on Key Attributes in Lower League for best performing players in each position.

You can try the playmaker tactic not sure about PIs. If you use a playmaker then the other players will try to find playmaker or playmakers so you need to have the right player/s.

The West Ham tactic is using Payet as playmaker.

hey Knap, where do i find the wide playmaker tactic on the previous page?

Short test with Margate- Tactic only competent - using player with injury - at end lw condition good rating and result

i m test new uptade this tactic
very nice what preparation match defensive or attack

The original is still a very strong tactic (quick testing on all the new testing leagues) and I would not change if winning.

The original is still a very strong tactic (quick testing on all the new testing leagues) and I would not change if winning.

Yeah its superb, dont think I will change straight away. Do you have any info on players attributes/filters/PPM's for it Knap or do you not bother with these things?