Knap tactics

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 527
  • Views Views 297K
Hi Knap, Thanks for the excellent tactics. Just won Conference North with Gloucester using Dambuster, and with a very ordinary.revamped squad. Do you advise mixing and matching your tactics to exploit opponents' tactical weaknesses, or just sticking to one? I've tried mixing them up with varying levels of success.

I've not tried mixing them, but they mostly using same settings.

Just seen a post mixing Stargazing 424 and Dambuster.

Used the 442 when trying to hold onto a narrow lead or when I was a major underdog.
Used **** busters when I wanted to either control the game (1/2-0 up against a better team) or away when not the clear favourite.

I have not released Dambuster underdog, despite winning underdog league, as I could not see a use for it.

The tactics have a pts total and for against, I would use top tactic for the formation you want to use.

Very few players use original squad so it would be a strengthened Leicester. These tactics are aimed at for Spurs Newcastle level in league.

thank you so much for your quick response. I have decided to use 424 stargazer with Leicester during preseason and it's been great,scoring isn't a problem, so many CCCs, the way the team play are enjoyable to watch. I also conceded some goals but mostly from set pieces or long shots. I know it's too early to tell that tactic would work against stronger opponents.the only concern that I have,opponents manage to have a few CCCs during matches and it would be a problem against bigger teams with better quality players. Anyways your 451 tactic against top teams would be a solution to that, I might give it a try and see how it goes:)

Corners are based on the patch 16.2 recommendation, although not sure this works in LL, so open to suggestions.

going to test midsomer counter with the 4231 with 2 dms when aagainst the big boys, will let you know

It would be very usefull knowing match played / goals scored / conceeded for all tactics :)

The test is over 60 games and goals for against in tactic name.

Using the stargazer and gone 18 games unbeaten with Man Utd. Mata is my standout player playing IF on the right. Best tactic I've come across so far on 16.2

The test is over 60 games and goals for against in tactic name.

go route one + crossing is very powerfull in 16.2 match engine,are you going to try one ??

very few people make "route one" tactic

Last edited:
Back