Knap tactics

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 527
  • Views Views 297K
The high number of cards I think are linked to TI rather than PI, hence the change in later tactics.

However, you do need to warn players for two yellows and fine 1 weeks wages for straight red.

The high number of cards I think are linked to TI rather than PI, hence the change in later tactics.

However, you do need to warn players for two yellows and fine 1 weeks wages for straight red.

Thanx ill try that.

Knap I'm looking to get my strikers scoring goals but also like to keep things tight at the back which tactic would you recomend ??

For some reason "stargazing" just stopped working for me as United and Spurs. Hm

New to this thread, but looking for a 4-2-3-1 and see three. Any big differences between them? Not so much in results, but in style etc.

I'm using 4231 control and generally it's working really well - I'm 3rd in the Prem with Fulham in my second season back in the top flight.

Only issue I seem to have is that we struggle against the smaller teams, either creating a lot and not scoring or sometimes just not really turning up. Has anyone found this and managed to make tweaks to prevent this?

That is how tested and been like that for a while, however, also has a team instruction to run at defence.

Hi knap..I am a little confused here,there are 3 442 midsomer tactics at the opening post,what's the different between those 3 tactics? Which one do u think is better between those 3 midsomer tactics and 442 stargazer? I am planning to use Leicester,any recommendation which tactics should I pick? Thx mate

I have not released Dambuster underdog, despite winning underdog league, as I could not see a use for it.

The tactics have a pts total and for against, I would use top tactic for the formation you want to use.

Very few players use original squad so it would be a strengthened Leicester. These tactics are aimed at for Spurs Newcastle level in league.

I have not released Dambuster underdog, despite winning underdog league, as I could not see a use for it.

The tactics have a pts total and for against, I would use top tactic for the formation you want to use.

Very few players use original squad so it would be a strengthened Leicester. These tactics are aimed at for Spurs Newcastle level in league.
can tell us how many goals per season u score in corners pls? i testing the flat 4-4-2 counter atm
also who is the corner taker :) ty

Last edited:
Back