Knap tactics

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 527
  • Views Views 297K
think ive cracked it, if you use the 442 midsomer counter when your favourite, and switch to the 4231 underdog tactic with the 2 deep defensive midfielders, then you can overcome almost any situation. very impressive stuff knap, defo best tactician online i hav no doubt about that

think ive cracked it, if you use the 442 midsomer counter when your favourite, and switch to the 4231 underdog tactic with the 2 deep defensive midfielders, then you can overcome almost any situation. very impressive stuff knap, defo best tactician online i hav no doubt about that

This one?
442 Midsomer Murder 442 Counter pts 155 F 201 A 39

https://www.mediafire.com/?q3417wd62qiw4a7

And whats the name of the underdog 4231? Thanks

Good call! Tried this combo with Lower League (Gloucester) team, and it's getting some great results. Cheers.

If anyone has the link for the 4231 underdog tactic that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Its Stargazer 4231 BMW in OP, as it has 2 deep Defensive midfielders.

Unbelievable your tactics get so little attention. Used your 424 stargazing with hoek in dutch lower leagues and gained 3 promotions in a row. Won dutch cup twice in a row whilst playing in lower divisions. Even survived euro league group stage. Maybe it's because you bomb all tactics here and give not much explanation, your tactics are def most stable ones i found this patch thanks man.

Unbelievable your tactics get so little attention. Used your 424 stargazing with hoek in dutch lower leagues and gained 3 promotions in a row. Won dutch cup twice in a row whilst playing in lower divisions. Even survived euro league group stage. Maybe it's because you bomb all tactics here and give not much explanation, your tactics are def most stable ones i found this patch thanks man.

Even saying you used "stargazing" is difficult because there are so many tactics called that. Can you point me to the tactic (or tactics) you used specifically?

White what is the best tactic atm in your opinion? :P Like on the entire forums

actually im really close to quit this game and wait for next patch playing farming simulator or don't starve hehe,
and hey if u playing full game with training and OI's its still TFF's tactic are best especialy supernova and vortex, but for me playing instant result its hard to get anything to work

actually im really close to quit this game and wait for next patch playing farming simulator or don't starve hehe,
and hey if u playing full game with training and OI's its still TFF's tactic are best especialy supernova and vortex, but for me playing instant result its hard to get anything to work

I feel you buddy :( Also wating for the next patch and I am very afraid SI is going to say: for once its perfect the way it is, we are not changing anything.. lets just hope they break .. something ;P

Back