Knap tactics

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 527
  • Views Views 297K
This Midsomer Murder is another amazing tactic! Getting very good results with it.

yeh i've been using this one with gloucester. got them from the vanarama south into the championship so far. finished 9th in my first season in the championship with a very poor squad.

Finally finished my Spurs season using Oxford. Original squad apart from in Jan transfer window Rose left for Man City and was replaced with Gaya.

Finally finished my Spurs season using Oxford. Original squad apart from in Jan transfer window Rose left for Man City and was replaced with Gaya.

The 154 points one ? Very impressive.. Maybe there is hope for this patch after all :P

HI Knap
For you who is the best tactic for score and dominated please ?

currently using Stargazing 424, along with the 4321 BWM under dog tactic, and working well

Aston Villa first season, currenty 6th in league around November time -cheers Knap

I leave training and team talks to *** Man.

My advice on team talks - Ask yourself what the stereotypical Sir Alex would have done.

Regarding the midsormer murder 442 what you think if I change the CM(s) to DLP(s) or RPM? it willhave great effect on the tactic?

Last edited:
Without testing change from f9 to cf I would not know, but I'm using cf and dlf for underdog tactic I'm testing.

All for 16.2.

I realise 16.3 may be out soon, so if anyone wants to try a 442 underdog tactic let me know.

Testing on Zyndar's league which I understand is with 16th ranked team.

Without testing change from f9 to cf I would not know, but I'm using cf and dlf for underdog tactic I'm testing.

All for 16.2.
And changing the CM to RPM or DLP(s)?

Midsummer Murder

View attachment 183122View attachment 183121

User midsummer murder for my Everton team. I usually dont post screens but I had to this time. Implemented the tactic after before the Swansea(H) in a 1-1 draw. Back then I was sitting in 10th position. I had an unreal streak and I won the league first season. I didnt buy anyone but i loaned Townsend and Bony in January. Absolutely amazing work, Knap!

View attachment 1017241View attachment 1017242

User midsummer murder for my Everton team. I usually dont post screens but I had to this time. Implemented the tactic after before the Swansea(H) in a 1-1 draw. Back then I was sitting in 10th position. I had an unreal streak and I won the league first season. I didnt buy anyone but i loaned Townsend and Bony in January. Absolutely amazing work, Knap!

I should add. I didnt touch training individually, so a lot of players was not natural in their positions. General training balanced and matchprep offensive movement

I realise 16.3 may be out soon, so if anyone wants to try a 442 underdog tactic let me know.

Testing on Zyndar's league which I understand is with 16th ranked team.

I would like to try the 442 underdog one.

Back