Knap tactics

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 527
  • Views Views 297K
Been using Oxford tac for Arsenal....training and OI left to *** Man. Home and away mentality keep the same. Having quite stable results!

Thx

Yeah, some nicknames for brazilian regens are ridiculous.

genuinely upset by this. i thought batata was such a cool name. he's my main man, my club captain, an absolute legend. and now you've told me this i cannot help but just look at him now and think my utter hero of a player is actually a potato.

Not sure if classed as an Underdog tactic, but I did win PL with Newcastle 1st season original squad with Dambusters. So potential mid table tactic, but I would probably not use Extreme but would also try Oxford.

genuinely upset by this. i thought batata was such a cool name. he's my main man, my club captain, an absolute legend. and now you've told me this i cannot help but just look at him now and think my utter hero of a player is actually a potato.

Haha, what's his real name? Sometimes I change the nicknames back to the real name.

Hey Knap

Your MM counter and the new newcastle control is really working well, but just a quick question.

your WMs do you normally use inverted foot or ? If you look at TFFs tactics forexample, he uses inverted all the time, and i just wondered what your experience with this are ?

TY :)

Hey Knap

Your MM counter and the new newcastle control is really working well, but just a quick question.

your WMs do you normally use inverted foot or ? If you look at TFFs tactics forexample, he uses inverted all the time, and i just wondered what your experience with this are ?

TY :)

You can tell by looking at the WM's in the tactic. If they're set to cut inside, then you should invert the feet. If not, don't

You can tell by looking at the WM's in the tactic. If they're set to cut inside, then you should invert the feet. If not, don't

U cant really count on that if u look at other tactics. The cut inside instruction is in my experience just a extra guideline for the player. If you use a Right footer on the left side he will still cut inside even though he is not told to.

I do not use OIs.

I do not specifically set wingers up other than the normal right foot right wing, however, I do manually change them over during game if not taken a lead.

No preference for free kick or corner takers - the ME set up is IMO awful and has needed a major revamp for years.
I probably should set up pen takers but thet would change from game to game.

I do not use OIs.

I do not specifically set wingers up other than the normal right foot right wing, however, I do manually change them over during game if not taken a lead.

No preference for free kick or corner takers - the ME set up is IMO awful and has needed a major revamp for years.
I probably should set up pen takers but thet would change from game to game.

Okay , thanks for the information .

wow these tactics are impressive just loaded up a new save plugged and played won 3 out of 3 beating stoke 2-0 in the F.A. Cup as Leeds. Nice work.

Back