Knap tactics

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 527
  • Views Views 297K
I need a CF...is possible chage CF with DLF or AF? Which individual training for this tactic?

From the OP: I use the *** Man for everything I can except OIs, because there are No OIs.

So wich one is the better one cause i am confused . Is there any with 1 striker?

Any formation ending in 1 plus Oxford and also Dambusters but with a SS and Extreme with 2 SS.

The tactics are all PnP in an exact format, which of course you are welcome to change, but will not have been tested.

Knap, I've tested a bit those tactics, one thing I noticed is that with TFF's OI's defense is a little better, reducing opponent clear cut chances by up to 10%, making more difference on MM Control than on MM Counter. It's sensible to say that MM Control could be used on easier/home matches and MM Counter on tougher ones (442-wise)?

Not sure what TFF's OI's are but everything is worth trying if giving an advantage.

Again worthwhile to try Home Away and SUS tactics. Perhaps 451 Woking for away.

Also set pieces are worth tweaking for each team.

I will try 41311 Control pts157 with fresh Liverpool save. Should I use different mentalities home and away or it's pure plug&play?

I will try 41311 Control pts157 with fresh Liverpool save. Should I use different mentalities home and away or it's pure plug&play?

check my post history for some screenies of me using this tactic. the best one is from post #152 in this thread. it's amazing. i just plugged and played it. although my team was obviously better than liverpools starting team. that shouldn't make much of a difference though as you can see in that post i told you about it also worked very well when dropping down to a much worse team in the vanarama south.

check my post history for some screenies of me using this tactic. the best one is from post #152 in this thread. it's amazing. i just plugged and played it. although my team was obviously better than liverpools starting team. that shouldn't make much of a difference though as you can see in that post i told you about it also worked very well when dropping down to a much worse team in the vanarama south.

Thanks mate! I'll check your posts.

infact i'm going to switch back to the 41311 control myself. i've won the league with my gloucester team the past 5 seasons now i think. switching between 442 midsomer counter and the extreme dambusters. reaching 97 points last season. still think the 41311 control is probably the best i've used overall. hard to argue otherwise when i reached 110 points with it in a season.

what training you use this tactic? thanks a lot.

i let my assistant manager take care of it. he uses balanced alot but i think he also changes it depending on upcoming opponents, similar to how you would treat match prep. it's all a bit random really.

as for match prep, when i was the underdog climbing up the leagues he would tend to switch between all of them depending on the situation. i have noticed though that when you become one of the best teams in the league and are therefore favourites he tends to use attacking movement for literally every game, maybe attacking set pieces sometimes.

quite a few seasons ago i noticed he would still use attacking movement in a difficult away leg of a cl knock out game and i'd end up losing. i tried changing it to defensive positioning myself and a couple of times i managed to scrape a draw which was decent. but there are times when i've lost aswell using defensive positioning which sometimes can't be helped obviously, can't win every single game.

not a bad decision to switch back to the old 41311 control. rotherham :(

View attachment 178160

think i might call it a day at the end of this season. been in england for almost 35 years. thinking about moving to france or italy. i love taking a smaller team to the top, gets a bit boring winning almost every game.

The OIs do appear to help when used with Woking 451 control.

PL for West Ham 1st Season using 41131 Control with TFF's OIs.

What is the General training and Prematch training used? I left to assistant but he didn't change the training every match...

Back