Knap tactics

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 527
  • Views Views 297K
With Spurs use Oxford or Dambusters - Lamela AM and Eriksen AM or SS - Son RW - Dier BWM

I would probably not use Dambusters Extreme

Yeah Dambuster looks like more attacking then Oxford but really don't know why Oxford didn't work for me in premier as good as it were in lower leagues with same squad and match preparation...Now have Gotze and Lemar as amc and Dumbaster tactic suits well for them)

what dambuster tactic u use?

I used the 157pts with Spurs.

Do you guys set up very easy friendly matches pre season?

I can't even think of a suitable squad to try it out, but if you get some momentum it does appear to win games.

I can't even think of a suitable squad to try it out, but if you get some momentum it does appear to win games.

Interesting one,do i need to try it or better stay with Dambuster 157 pts?
Cause i have in my squad 2 regen wonderkids strikers but also 2 world class midfielders Lemar and Gotze...

Last edited:
Really struggling with Macclesfield after promotion to League 2, any advice? Tactics and individual training wise?

You can try Oxford tactic 157 pts with attacking movements match preparation,i use auto assignment in training.
Ckeck out winger billy waiters,lauri dalle valle,laverty,joshua king,sotiris ninis,acapandie,eddie nolan.
With this tactic i moved up with Stockport up and up by divisions with 100+pts at the end of a season.

Always try a 442 if better player fit. I do have a 442 with AF and DLF rather than F9s but not used it yet.

If just consolidating to improve squad, then as long as not near relegation, just try to win home games and perhaps use a 451 away.

Apart from position training I leave to Assistant. Usually Match playing time is best training for improving CA.

As usual, Knap tactics have the best results on TFF testing league (along with deadly circle v1 to v3 from Zyndar), Knap Midsommer Murder 442 counter, stargazing 4231dm, dambusters got the most mean points. Stargazing has the least CCC against, with a ratio of 2.5 for/against on 3 seasons, really got defensively.

Keep up the good work!

Edit: By the way I did a small overnight test. Started with Chelmsford on Vanarama South, set my Directors, Director of Football and *** Manager with Legend ratings and very long contracts on FMRTE. Delegated all responsibilities to them and went holiday undefinitely. When I woke up year was late 2024, Chelmsford was 18th on Championship, not being relegated even once with Midsommer Counter 442. I know *** Manager usually change tactics but still it's fun to see the results.
One thing I noticed is that Director of Football makes very bad decisions on players, even when having 20 on all attributes, and simply is not worth to count on it.

Last edited:
All right,decided to try Dambuster extreme with my Stockport side in PL the result is 10 matches: 9 straight wins the most hilarious against Man city at home 3:0 and only 1 lost to Man U at home 2:3 in League Cup,so looks like to me this tactic is the best so far, will see after some more matches...
TTF tactic is good for others I tried all of them and a lot of draws and losts,in my opinion Knap tactics are really working! With my current save Stockport up and up promotions by divisions the best tactic for underdogs so far are Oxford 154 pts and Dambuster 157 pts or Extreme one.

MM (Midsomer Murder) Control p153

Last edited by a moderator:
Same tactic - Newcastle finished 14th when using England above

There is also a Dambuster underdog tactic - Won Will's underdog league.

Not had chance to really test this tactic with a real squad.

As usual, Knap tactics have the best results on TFF testing league (along with deadly circle v1 to v3 from Zyndar), Knap Midsommer Murder 442 counter, stargazing 4231dm, dambusters got the most mean points. Stargazing has the least CCC against, with a ratio of 2.5 for/against on 3 seasons, really got defensively.

Keep up the good work!

Agree!
Knap tactic is the best all of them plug and play with any squad,in TTF tactics you need special players with attributes,instructions,training etc..

Agree!
Knap tactic is the best all of them plug and play with any squad,in TTF tactics you need special players with attributes,instructions,training etc..

Honestly I never got more than 100 pts on TFF Tactic testing league using TFF tactics, and that`s having somewhat ideal players for it, I don't know why but I can't have success with them

Back