For those of you asking which is the best tactic I recommend using the one which suits your team/squad best.

For example I just won the league with Liverpool using 4-2-4 Stargazing (counter) - I chose this because the players fit the formation and also because Liverpool as the 5th-6th best team in league suited a counter tactic better. Towards the end of the season teams sat back a lot against me making it hard and I was dropping a lot of points so I changed to 4-4-2 Midsomer (4-2-4 really) because it is a 'control' tactic and it turned it around for me.

New season and Barcelona offer me the job, they have a load of quality CM's so now I use the 4-5-1 woking control and it is working like a dream. I use the 4-2-4 control as a 'plan B'.

Thank you knap for making this game fun again.

Very good advice Silky - I have realised that I need a formation pic in OP to help with tactic choice.

Hey knap. before that great job!
do u to try with As-Roma?if u can, which tactic is most suitable for this club? thankss

Hey knap. before that great job!
do u to try with As-Roma?if u can, which tactic is most suitable for this club? thankss

One of the favourites to win the league = Control
Wide Mids (Gervinho, Salah, Iturbe, Falque) better in AM strata
+ 6 quality DM/CM's (De Rossi, Keita, Nainngolan, Vainqueur, Strootman, Pjanic)
+ 2 quality FC's (Totti, Dzeko)
= 4-5-1 woking (for me)

Obviously you could sell 2 of those midfielder's and buy 2 forwards, then you could go 4-2-4 midsomer...

As much as I'd like to try out some of those tactic, knap, the OP is so cluttered you don't know where to even begin looking, let alone which tactic to download. I suggest sorting it. :)

yeah if he does that this thread will get alot more attention because his tactics are pure gold.

yeah thinking to sell gerson and gervinho . and thinking buying berardi to push forward more. thanks for idea !

i am using roma currently and gerson is five star...dambuster tactic

Last edited:
I have a 433 but only played a few games with West Ham, no testing, and not in OP.

Hello, I'm using the tactic 451 Woking with Chester (Conference) and when I play away, I cannot win. What could I do? At home the team plays very well.
(Sorry for my english and thanks you so much for your tactics!)

Which one do you recommend for Leicester City?