Stats from Games I played. Should have won them all TBH.

I have found out 442NEWCASTLE to be the best in ma save (with OI and match training team cohesion) Sometimes you have that bad run no matter what you can't win.

Back in FM08 climbing the leagues with Oxford, I lost 3 games in a row for no reason, then went back to winning, so agreed there is usually a bad run - normally Jan.

Thank You! I will try once more, maybe this time it will be better;)

I can only think this is something to do with team talks press.

I have had a case when someone sent me their game and I played about 6 games, could not win - gave away pens - all sorts of bad luck. Changed Manager started again and won all 6 games using same tactic.

Even in LL I usually keep original *** Man and use them despite appalling attributes.

Looks like patch will be out sometime today, so probably all change with tactics.

New 16.3 tactics will be available.

maybe open new thread and store all new tactics there with actual picture of formation oi's and test results it will be much much more clear for all users;)

maybe open new thread and store all new tactics there with actual picture of formation oi's and test results it will be much much more clear for all users;)

Yeah, the OP stops me trying any of these for the most part. tells you very little about any download.

You have 6th best team in League, so not bad, a little short on potential but fine for this year.

Just run on holiday 1st ended 3rd 3 pts off 1st- Holiday is the worst test but wanted to understand if a major issue.

Changed to *** Man for all matters bar OI's.

Lost 1st game late goal but next 2 fine and now top of League.

Knap which tactic did you use ?

I doubt Oxford or Dambusters will work in this patch.

Do we know if midsomer control 424 still works ? Just gonna start new season and its just updated itself so would love to know which Tactics still work ?

What is the best 4-2-4 version? The OP is impossible to get any information from...

Still retesting and tweaking certain aspects.

If you are using a particular tactic PM me, and I will try to send best so far tactic.

If I post any 16.3 tactics I will add more detail in OP for each tactic.

Knap, best pitch size if you could choose one for 442Newcastle?

I just tick to whatever comes up - I often just holiday to 1st game or just takeover a club just before 1st game, except LL when looking for Frees.