well this is my 1st season with as roma king of rome . finallyyyy working tacticcc!!

Hi guys . so this is my test for As-Roma as u can see.
i win serie A, champions league. TIM cup. and won manager of the year

btw i am using 451 woking for away - and - 424 control for home/neutral

work wonders. thanks Knap!!(H)(H)

p/s ; i only lost 6 time. 76 for 24 ag. not so good but acceptable!!

Last edited:
Hi guys . so this is my test for As-Roma as u can see.
i win serie A, champions league. TIM cup. and won manager of the year

btw i am using 451 woking for away - and - 424 control for home/neutral

work wonders. thanks Knap!!(H)(H)

p/s ; i only lost 6 time. 76 for 24 ag. not so good but acceptable!!

Which 424 did you use please? And did you change the mentality yourself to control as I can only see two 424 counter tactics from knat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i use 424 control. i download it somewhere in this thread . but here you go i re-upload it.

!!!!!!!FM16.2MIDSOMERFLAT424CONTROL_DF7629E2-E50E-4E83-952D-3EC52FFF289D

Thanks, I've started a lower league save and I'm with Halifax Town. Gonna alternate between this and Dambusters Extreme & then 451 away. I've experimented with lots of different tactics and Dambusters seems to get the best results. Away games are tough still though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could you recommend which tactic to use with original Newcastle squad in the first season please on 16.2

Dambusters as I won PL 1st season Original Squad or MMNewcastle 442 as tested with Newcastle on Testing League

Knap, any chance for a tactic with tall/strong targetman upront, like 4123 with wingers?

Woking 451 - Should work with a targetman as a lot of LL fwds are targetmen. I've not made a targetman work yet.

Unfortunatelly, none of this tactics works on Piast (prediction 9th-Polish Ekstraklasa). I have used:
-The Dam Busters pts157451 Counter Attack pts150
-4231 Control pts151
-41311 Control pts157
-442 Midsomer Murder
-442 Counter pts 155 F 201 A 39
-WOKING 451 control 154 PTS

With every tactic i have played 15 matches (+ pre-season, so about 20) and stats looked like 6 wins, 10 draws and 4 loose. They played really nice, there were many CCC (about 16-21 in match), but mostly i score only one goal. Opponents got only 1-2 chances and almost every time they scored. I didnt set OI and training was balanced (in preseason 2 weeks was condidtion). I have no idea what i did wrong. Please, help me. I send you a list of my squad (if i did it badly please correct me). Sorry for my english though.
View attachment 172320

Unfortunatelly, none of this tactics works on Piast (prediction 9th-Polish Ekstraklasa). I have used:
-The Dam Busters pts157451 Counter Attack pts150
-4231 Control pts151
-41311 Control pts157
-442 Midsomer Murder
-442 Counter pts 155 F 201 A 39
-WOKING 451 control 154 PTS

With every tactic i have played 15 matches (+ pre-season, so about 20) and stats looked like 6 wins, 10 draws and 4 loose. They played really nice, there were many CCC (about 16-21 in match), but mostly i score only one goal. Opponents got only 1-2 chances and almost every time they scored. I didnt set OI and training was balanced (in preseason 2 weeks was condidtion). I have no idea what i did wrong. Please, help me. I send you a list of my squad (if i did it badly please correct me). Sorry for my english though.
View attachment 1028920

maybe u can check your squad depth first see whether your tactic suit your player. i am using 451 144point control, and i only lost about 2 game in season. maybe u can also check tactic analysis and use tactic that suit your player the most. just my humble opinion:)

If you can send me your game I will have a look.

As a quick check you can use Genie Scout, using the position % for team to see how good your squad is compared to league.

I send you in PM my save. I have no idea what is wrong- my players are not the worst one in the league. Maybe i need 2 forwards? Ehh.

You have 6th best team in League, so not bad, a little short on potential but fine for this year.

Just run on holiday 1st ended 3rd 3 pts off 1st- Holiday is the worst test but wanted to understand if a major issue.

Changed to *** Man for all matters bar OI's.

Lost 1st game late goal but next 2 fine and now top of League.

You are light on forwards but not as bad as Spurs with only Kane. Injuries could become a problem but yo can add to squad as needed.