Knap tactics

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 527
  • Views Views 297K
always been a fan of your tactics in the past knap.

i'm in 2027 so i do have a very good team. i don't have much squad depth though and i tend to rotate my best xi alot with younger players so some of my draws could have easily been wins. also hard to get quality depth this far into the save because even average regens cost about 70m.

also worth noting that although i'm in 2027 with a very good team, i have tried alot of other tactics on here that were very inconsistent so it's fair to say knap's has been the best for me.

probably the best tactic i've ever used defensively (would have conceded even less if i didn't rotate with younger players in some of the easier games)

here's some screen shots of last season -

View attachment 189801
View attachment 189800
View attachment 189799
View attachment 189798

always been a fan of your tactics in the past knap.

i'm in 2027 so i do have a very good team. i don't have much squad depth though and i tend to rotate my best xi alot with younger players so some of my draws could have easily been wins. also hard to get quality depth this far into the save because even average regens cost about 70m.

also worth noting that although i'm in 2027 with a very good team, i have tried alot of other tactics on here that were very inconsistent so it's fair to say knap's has been the best for me.

probably the best tactic i've ever used defensively (would have conceded even less if i didn't rotate with younger players in some of the easier games)

here's some screen shots of last season -

View attachment 1009849
View attachment 1009850
View attachment 1009851
View attachment 1009852

nice results, what tactic did you use?

oops sorry forgot to state which tactic i used. i used his 41311 control from post 93. i normally use defensive positioning but i've got a really good *** man so i've just let him take charge of training and match prep now.

Knap, what about the old flat 442 or 424 with AML AMR-s? :)
The tactics with 2 strikers (real strikers, not SS) are out of fashion or they don't work well? :)

Hey Knap. Is The Dam Busters your highest scoring tactic? And have you tried other roles for the STCL, like F9 or DLF?

Results in previous posts.

MU (original squad) with Stargazing

Last edited by a moderator:
Liverpool (original squad)using Dambusters

Last edited by a moderator:
Dears,
for all the tactics having ML and MR set as wide midfielder, the recommendation is to put a player with preferred right foot on the left and a preferred left on the right?

Back