Knap tactics

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 527
  • Views Views 297K
You are turning into TFF9.. so many tactics we cant keep up.. why not make 1 or 2 amazing ones instead of 15 .. decent ones nobody will use?

I use what I would consider normal, so right foot RM, mostly use quick pick.

This is an example of what I use as a SUS with Stargazing counter.

I was asked for a flat 442, but who knows what will be amazing.

You are turning into TFF9.. so many tactics we cant keep up.. why not make 1 or 2 amazing ones instead of 15 .. decent ones nobody will use?
What is wrong with that? Knap is providing us tactics with different formations for all tastes. Keep 'em coming Knap!

Also I have to say, The Dam Busters is amazing.

Hey Knap

For the oxford tactics , who are the corner and freekick takers ?
And you use any OI ?

Thanks

I don't set up corner or free kick takers or set any OIs.

I usually play 1 or 2 games normally on testing league then instant result. With Clubs I set game up, holiday to first league game, and then play all games.

With the instant result testing league you can see how unpredictable the game can be, winning against Man City then losing to West Ham, but I'm looking for at least 25 pts every 10 games.

been using one of the first 4 5 1's you posted with instant result for many seasons. Working great. Only really lose to much stronger teams in europe when away.

Interested in a bit of a change tho. Do any of your tactics run 2 out and out strikers atm? I've got some good strikers coming through the youth, so I need to start playing 2 instead of 1.

I would not worry about role or duty for forwards but Dambuster is closest to 2 all our forwards. Margate showing use of forwards

Knap,
you're the creator so your opinion is the most reliable.
What is the most solid tactic for away matches against strong teams or when ?
For me this is the biggest problem in FM16, some tactics working well at home agains all kind of team instead does not work in the same way when playing away.

I only use plug and play tactics, and in theory the more pts on the league run the better the away form. Usually the best way to improve away form is to improve squad.

However if you get a lead away from home then try stopping WB forward runs or use the SUS tactic.

Back