When do we have to complete the season by?

I've been on holiday. :mad:

I would've been finished but I got crash dumps and had to start back in februAry.

This was a really good idea. I will definatley participate if something else happens like this in future.

KidBlink had to drop off, so whoever was competing against him is through to the quarter finals :)

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

When do we have to complete the season by?

I've been on holiday. :mad:
lets say 19th :)

hey Dabbifeidi this si a great thread can u start a second competittion on this if u say yes ill have 13 please??????

hey Dabbifeidi this si a great thread can u start a second competittion on this if u say yes ill have 13 please??????

I'll maybe put in another one, but I'll put you and NUFC_Tony on waiting list now, if somebody drops out

Dabbifeidi if you start another one i would also be interested in participating

Okay nice, there will be a "B" competition for those who will be knocked out, but if anyone of them will either not turn in or do not want to play more, you will come in :)

Waiting list:
NUFC_Tony
Robertleedsfan
martinbissett

when will this "B" competittion kick off and how long do those players have before we get 2 take there place

The deadline is 18-19th of august 18th is preferred but I will give an absolout deadline 19th, and then this B competition will start :)

It was fun, second quarter slump, DC problems whole season long and key injuries in the autumn during cups were the main issues. 9th in the league is respectable though.

League cup

leaguecupc.jpg

FA Cup
facupl.jpg

Game status
gamestatus.jpg

League table
leaguetabled.jpg

Transfers
xfers.jpg

Last edited: