use monthly installments mate that's what i've done i've kind off wrecked Napoli's finiances though

Done Ian.
I've just lost Chamakh for 2 months and I only have 3 months left so should be hard to challenge for the title.

wee-lee-13 how is it going ? Ive only played 1 league game and won it 2-1, will play alot in the incoming days :)

Sitting 1st in the league and in the knockout Champions League stage in February. I should be done tomorrow.

I've decided to keep playing my Napoli save and the board have gave me £50 Million to spend i've never had hat kind of money in fm10

I've decided to keep playing my Napoli save and the board have gave me £50 Million to spend i've never had hat kind of money in fm10

Wow thats alot, but I saw that your balance was in heavy minus, what does it look like now? :)

18th mate. Just finished mine about to post screenies

End Of Season Screenies​

Portugese League Cup Final
View attachment 98662

Euro Cup Final
View attachment 98663

Goals From Corners League
View attachment 98665

Goals From Corners Euro Cup
View attachment 98666

Goals From Corners Portugese League Cup
View attachment 98667

Completed both parts to my challange as i won the League and Two Cups​

Yes, the deadline is the 18th, but is there any interest in having a B competition for those who lose in this round but still wanna play?

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:34 AM ----------

Guys, has anybody else finished?