Knockout challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dabbifeidi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 228
  • Views Views 36K
use monthly installments mate that's what i've done i've kind off wrecked Napoli's finiances though
 
Done Ian.
I've just lost Chamakh for 2 months and I only have 3 months left so should be hard to challenge for the title.
 
wee-lee-13 how is it going ? Ive only played 1 league game and won it 2-1, will play alot in the incoming days :)
 
Sitting 1st in the league and in the knockout Champions League stage in February. I should be done tomorrow.
 
I've decided to keep playing my Napoli save and the board have gave me £50 Million to spend i've never had hat kind of money in fm10
 
I've decided to keep playing my Napoli save and the board have gave me £50 Million to spend i've never had hat kind of money in fm10

Wow thats alot, but I saw that your balance was in heavy minus, what does it look like now? :)
 
18th mate. Just finished mine about to post screenies
 
End Of Season Screenies​



Portugese League Cup Final
View attachment 98662​

Euro Cup Final
View attachment 98663​

Goals From Corners League
View attachment 98665​

Goals From Corners Euro Cup
View attachment 98666​

Goals From Corners Portugese League Cup
View attachment 98667​





Completed both parts to my challange as i won the League and Two Cups​
 
Yes, the deadline is the 18th, but is there any interest in having a B competition for those who lose in this round but still wanna play?

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:34 AM ----------

Guys, has anybody else finished?
 
Back
Top