I always 'expect my team to win' or 'i believe in them'. When I'm behind I tell them agressive 'want to win or what are they doing?', something in that case. When I am at front I never tell them I'd be happy. I tell them: ''I am happy, BUT I KNOW YOU CAN DO BETTER'.

thx sweety

has any 1 had any success with lower league teams? league 2 or even lower?

thanks for the quick reply christian gonna hive it a go now with afc telford as there my local team :)

I left fc united in the premiership and took over Leicester who were bottom of league 2 with no wins went on to win the league comfortably that year. Then won league 1 and the Johnstones paint trophy the next year now sat in the play-off places in the championship the year after that all with this tactic.

I always 'expect my team to win' or 'i believe in them'. When I'm behind I tell them agressive 'want to win or what are they doing?', something in that case. When I am at front I never tell them I'd be happy. I tell them: ''I am happy, BUT I KNOW YOU CAN DO BETTER'.

and i completely agree with this exactly what i do

I left fc united in the premiership and took over Leicester who were bottom of league 2 with no wins went on to win the league comfortably that year. Then won league 1 and the Johnstones paint trophy the next year now sat in the play-off places in the championship the year after that all with this tactic.

so is your fc utd story dead i was loving that

dead and buried could not get a new stadium whatever i tried dont know if it was the database i was using or what but the board just were not having it