Just watched the Swansea city story on bbc Wales would it with them

I'm in love with this tactic. Even without superstar players in my Vitesse save, the results are absolutely excellent. I won UCL + all domestic competitions with this tactic. I don't know about you guys, but for me, once the squad's familiarity of this tactic is maxed out, expect wonders to happen, regardless which team you're using/managing. I started using this tactic in Nov2012, half a season was used for the squad to get used to the new tactic (Previously I was using some 4231 tactic, off this forum as well) Once season 13/14 started, with the tactic full familiarity in place, i won all competitions in that season 13/14. I'm now in Nov2014, I'm on course to do another clean sweep of all the competitions.

View attachment 373048 View attachment 373049

Just in case, I don't play counterattack. I only ticked on "Play Offiside".

I'm in love with this tactic. Even without superstar players in my Vitesse save, the results are absolutely excellent. I won UCL + all domestic competitions with this tactic. I don't know about you guys, but for me, once the squad's familiarity of this tactic is maxed out, expect wonders to happen, regardless which team you're using/managing. I started using this tactic in Nov2012, half a season was used for the squad to get used to the new tactic (Previously I was using some 4231 tactic, off this forum as well) Once season 13/14 started, with the tactic full familiarity in place, i won all competitions in that season 13/14. I'm now in Nov2014, I'm on course to do another clean sweep of all the competitions.

View attachment 373048 View attachment 373049

Just in case, I don't play counterattack. I only ticked on "Play Offiside".

What match prep, scheduling and general training do you use?

Is the right striker more creative and can I see the goal and assist stats for the wingers on anyone's save using this tactic

When you start a save what kind of past do you choose?
I always put amateur but maybe it's better international player...

Do you have any player filters?
Tatic seems pretty good, i won Champions league with FCPorto in first season i used it. Will try it now in a stringer team (PSG)

Sorry, if someone already commented on this (I been on Holiday, so I might have missed it)

Anyone else noticed a very high amount of yellow (95 for me in one season) and red cards that this tactic brings?

I've got some problems w/ this tactic, specially in away matches. My team is Aalborg, season 1. It worked well in the first matches but then it doesn't work that good in away matches.

Has Anyone Got a Tc version of this tactic so i can use on classic mode?