i had someone get sent off in the last 4 games anything i can do to stop this ?:)

hhhhmmmm..... Interesting.... I'll try this one with my Vitesse save and see how it goes. Just getting into Nov2012. Will report back by end of season.

a picture says it all. tried this tactic in Nov2012. that half season of trying this tactic, mixed results. But got into new season, with tactic fluidity maxed out, chk out the screenie below.

View attachment 372475

I assumed it was that one, I've been using it for a season and a half now. Excellent results for my Orient save. Got Promoted first season to Championship, coming up to January now, Conceded 11 goals scored 71. Unbeaten so far, only drew twice this season. 15 points clear.

Who would've thought. This tactic is making my Vitesse a force to be reckon with in UCL!!!! Beating even REAL MADRID!!!!

No stars, just the ultimate tactic from OP, no changes made at all. Everything by default.

View attachment 372758

Christian this tactic is absolutely BEAST.... U DID IT SON OF A .... tell me the team talks and why nobody loves King Joffrey and i am OK

Christian this tactic is absolutely BEAST.... U DID IT SON OF A .... tell me the team talks and why nobody loves King Joffrey and i am OK
I always 'expect my team to win' or 'i believe in them'. When I'm behind I tell them agressive 'want to win or what are they doing?', something in that case. When I am at front I never tell them I'd be happy. I tell them: ''I am happy, BUT I KNOW YOU CAN DO BETTER'.