View attachment 370982 My first result with your tatic(friendly).. I like the way how the players play (nice pression!!!) PS: Tatic in this situation was not fluid

Thanks. Once it will get fluid it will be awesome. I won the CL with Steaua. Beat Juventus 1:0. :))) Could not believe it! As i said , with a top team i reckon it's unstopable because it has an anchor man who helps the defence alot! The only downside i saw was the fatigue! That kind of pressing takes it's toll!!
View attachment 371136 The final!Check out the posession! And my playesr are **** compared to Juve, aside from the star loanee Fierro maybe!

Wauw. Nice result mate!

W0w, this season is sick. (Haven't played against the top teams, haha, to be honest)
I do got kicked out the Capital One cup against Chelsea (2-1 after extra time). Who cares when I'm in front in the EPL.

cx4z.png

Wauw. Nice result mate!

W0w, this season is sick. (Haven't played against the top teams, haha, to be honest)
I do got kicked out the Capital One cup against Chelsea (2-1 after extra time). Who cares when I'm in front in the EPL.

cx4z.png

are you useing the 442 or catalinspk one?

Very good tactic so far.
Played 17 won 16 drawn 1 scored 35 conceded 4.
I'm man utd 3rd season, I've not created the best team on the game by far but I have a good mix of top players and youngsters.

Things I've noticed are it's ****** amaZing defensively, everyone gets behind the ball when in my own half and the team puts a lot of pressure on the opponent.
At times too much pressure and a cb will leave the defensive line and chase the opponent where ever he goes.
But... Even tho I've noticed at times the opposition creating more ccc than me, they either seem under too much pressure to finish or the GK is making incredible saves that I've never seen before and the commentary has mentioned a few things regarding the GK that I hadn't seen.
I played Ben Amos for like 5 games in a row and he was no different to de gea.
For me the wingers play better in their natural position e.g left foot left wing.
I've got Rooney RS and he's got 9 in 7.
Hernandez LS 7 in 4.
Welbeck LS 4 in 4.
Bale LM 3 in 8 - Zaha RM 3 in 6.

Can see my self winning everything with ease this season.

THANKS!

Very good tactic so far.
Played 17 won 16 drawn 1 scored 35 conceded 4.
I'm man utd 3rd season, I've not created the best team on the game by far but I have a good mix of top players and youngsters.

Things I've noticed are it's ****** amaZing defensively, everyone gets behind the ball when in my own half and the team puts a lot of pressure on the opponent.
At times too much pressure and a cb will leave the defensive line and chase the opponent where ever he goes.
But... Even tho I've noticed at times the opposition creating more ccc than me, they either seem under too much pressure to finish or the GK is making incredible saves that I've never seen before and the commentary has mentioned a few things regarding the GK that I hadn't seen.
I played Ben Amos for like 5 games in a row and he was no different to de gea.
For me the wingers play better in their natural position e.g left foot left wing.
I've got Rooney RS and he's got 9 in 7.
Hernandez LS 7 in 4.
Welbeck LS 4 in 4.
Bale LM 3 in 8 - Zaha RM 3 in 6.

Can see my self winning everything with ease this season.

THANKS!

do you do anything different for away games? im winning but for me its not as great defensively? united season 1. only transfer is sven bender. aslo what training are you using?

do you do anything different for away games? im winning but for me its not as great defensively? united season 1. only transfer is sven bender. aslo what training are you using?

Yeah I'd say it's better at home than away, but don't do anything different away. I'd say I'm properly rotating the squad as it's quite large and I've got my players in good condition for matches and obviously because I'm winning morale is superb.

If I'm 0-0 at half time I say aggressively I'm not impressed or something similar.

To be fair I haven't played Arsenal or City away yet so I'll see what happens with them.
I beat Spurs away 4-1, Fulham away 5-0, Blackburn away 6-1 Leverkusen 4-0 (super cup), Liverpool away 2-0 (i had 10 men from 45min) so seems ok for me home and away.

I haven't touched the training Phelan is taking care of that for and has done since I started the game 3 seasons ago.

If I was being critical I'd say when playing away the opposition camp in and around the box and my wingers and full backs cross nearly everytime when it looks like it would be better to run with the ball. Bombarding them with crosses that are not connecting, Zaha 18 crosses bale 29 crosses, connected 5 & 4. Smalling was rb and he had 14 and shaw lb and he had 18 connected 0 & 1 so I'd say it looks like maybe reduce crossing increase run with ball?
That was against some **** team away in the CL I only created 2ccc but I had 8 half chances beat them 6-0, seen 8-9 half chances quite frequently.

Season 1 I sold Anderson for 14m think I already had 30m+ I signed M.Bennett,W.Hughes,J.Ward-Prowse, N.Redmond & L.Shaw for a combined 38.5m.

Season 2 I sold Buntner for 6.75m and had a large budget again so signed K.walker 19m & N.Chalobah 8.5m.

End of season 2 I sold RVP, Nani, Valencia, Young & lindegaard for a combined 97m.

Season 3 I signed Neymar & Bale for a combined 113m (waste of money but I had like 165m).

I`m using it with Leyton Orient. I've lost 1 game, which was at the start of the season. I'm in January now and I've also beaten United TWICE in the FA Cup. 2-0 at Old Trafford and 3-2 at Brisbane Road. I'm top of the table with like 4 games in hand and I'm about 15 points clear of Wolves.

I`m using it with Leyton Orient. I've lost 1 game, which was at the start of the season. I'm in January now and I've also beaten United TWICE in the FA Cup. 2-0 at Old Trafford and 3-2 at Brisbane Road. I'm top of the table with like 4 games in hand and I'm about 15 points clear of Wolves.
Sensational. KIU! :)

Trying to make a career for myself, raise Murcia among top 5-6 clubs in Spain and then take over someone bigger. Taking it slow. The only thing that bugs me is not winning when I have a 2 goal lead. Often score 2 goals early but can't keep it until the end. Brought in DM instead of one ST a couple of times, went defensive, raised time wasting but didn't help. Of course, sometimes I do win but not as often as I should. Besides that, works ok.

View attachment 371877View attachment 371878View attachment 371879View attachment 371880View attachment 371881

Great result! What about team talks?
I expect my team to win every game. When I'm leading I do not tell them 'they play well'. When I am in the lead I tell my team: ''they play great, but can play much better!''. When I am a few goals behind I use a agressive team talk.

should i use individual trainings or just leave it alone? or ask assistant?